Chapter Nineteen: His Salvation, Her Destruction

You-you lied to me! How could you! Chat- THAT'S NOT EVEN YOUR NAME IS IT!" TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU CHAT! I'M SCARED AND I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE HIM BUT I WILL IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" Chat Blanc looked at the girl with tears in his eyes. A fear formed in his stomach. The fear of losing her again like he did a couple months before hand. No. Not this time. Adrien was desperate. He wouldn't lose her, especially not now. The fear and desperation was creeping up his neck as he pulled her close to him and leaned in... before hugging her. The tears that had built up came out. His whole world had went numb. Marinette stood there in shock for a minute. The rage she had was still boiling over and she couldn't stop it-

—————

Nobody's POV

Chat kept his promise. He visited her every single day and opportunity that he could. He would even transform at school during free periods to pay her secret visits.

Of course Plagg was not too happy about the fact that his transformations had doubled but the cheese he got from it was high praise.

...

Adrien tapped the pen on his desk impatiently. All he had to do was finishing taking notes on this video and do the thing he looked forward to the most these days: visiting Marinette.

Plagg lounged on his bed feasting on cheese and smiling. "You know... I don't get you humans. We've been seeing this girl at her house for like a week now. You guys snuggle, flirt, give each other nicknames, and sometimes kiss one another on the cheek or forehead. And you guys still aren't dating."

Adrien sighed a dreamy smile appearing on his face.

"It's only been a week Plagg. Besides, she had something with Luka and... I don't want to make any moves until she is ready. Until then we wanna take it slow."

Plagg rolled his eyes, "Yeah take it slow..."

At this point in time the frustration was getting to Plagg. He had never seen two more oblivious miraculous holders until now. The girl he was "not-dating" was secretly Ladybug. And at school Adrien her friend was secretly her, "boyfriend, but not really" Chat Noir.

At this point these two were just getting ridiculous. He had also been concerned for Adrien's health since he fainted in class.

Gabriel's POV

"Sir, I really think after everything, we need to tell Adrien. It will just be harder the more we postpone."

I nodded. He needed to know what I've been doing and what I've been up to. Especially since... since...

I made my way to Adrien's room and knocked on the door.

Adrien's POV

Finally finished homework! Time to visit Marinette!

I grinned at Plagg like I child getting candy.

He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah-yeah just let me finish my last bite."

"Plagg claws out!"

"HEY I WASN'T FINISHED EAT-"

Nobody's POV

If he stayed a little longer he would've heard his father knocking on his door before realizing that Adrien had snuck out.