Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Burning Secrets

⚠️Language Warning⚠️

Nobody's POV

1 Month from Marinette losing her memories, Chat getting akumatized, and you all finding out how these events occur.

_____________________

Adrien woke up slowly to the feeling of Plagg tugging on his ear lobe.  He groaned at the interaction before realizing that he was still in Marinette's bed.  

He got up slowly as to not wake her, blushing.  Marinette was still snuggled in his chest, he didn't want to wake her up, but he didn't know how to get out of this position without doing that.

Had they really been sleeping like that the whole night? 

"Plagg Claws Out." He whispered.

He slowly got out of Marinette's grasp.  She had began to stir gently, he gave her a slow kiss on the forehead, before leaving.

He left before he could hear her call out his name.

She wasn't calling him Chat though.  

She called out for Adrien.

_____________________________

Meanwhile...

Gabriel and Nathalie had set up the trap.  It would all start when Marinette would go to school.

They were going to this for Emilie and Adrien.  Both Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses would be able to save them...right?

Gabriel shook off these thoughts as he went up stairs to wake his son up.  Nathalie had told him that Adrien had slept in a bit, and that it would be good to finally tell him what was really going on.

He took a deep breath.  He had thought about telling him everyday.  But he couldn't.  Today he would.

He took a deep breath, before entering Adrien's room.  He was blinded by a green light.

In front of him was his son, back towards him, he had just let down his transformation.

Gabriel gasped and hid behind the door to eavesdrop.

Was this what he though it was?

He heard a high pitched voice and a small black blur a kwami.

'Chat Noir... my own son!?'

"God she's so amazing Plagg. I can't wait to introduce you to Marinette! She's gonna love you!" Adrien said trailing off rambling about his future plans with Marinette the next time he would visit her.

Gabriel was paralysed.  

Before a smile curled on his face.  The plan would have to wait a little longer... A new plan was in motion.

_________________________________

ONE WEEK LATER-