Chapter Twelve: Dandelions

(This chapter was honestly really sad, or for me to read it was....)

(⚠️INTENSE Language Warning⚠️)

Author's POV

Throughout the book Adrien and Marinette have not been together as Ladybug and Cat Noir yet. They also keep mentioning that they got into a fight a couple of months back... (ahem-foreshadowing what this chapter is about-)

Adrien's POV

"RING! AKUMA ALERT! EVACUATE THE SCHOOL!" Alya's phone buzzed in the middle of class. Her akuma alert was helpful, since I have to keep my phone on silent when an akuma attack happens. Well, I mean I could take it out during class, but that would be a little suspicious, unlike Alya who had a blog based around this kind of stuff. If people saw me with an akuma alert it would only be a matter of time before they figure out I'm Chat Noir.

Ms. Mandeliov nodded and told everyone to finish pages 6-9 on the packet and leave.

Adrien had a good idea who it was, but when he and the rest of the class ran down the hallway in a panic he caught a glimpse at the villain-

Lila had been akumatized. Crap. I was already having a sucky day and I knew I was to blame for this one. I shouldn't have raised my voice or gotten that mad at her. Confronting her like that obviously made the situation a hundred times worse for everyone.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

Chat Noir's POV

Lila was gonna go for Marinette. Even though I am to blame, Lila would see it as Marinette's fault. I have no idea where Marinette is though! How can I protect her?! Hopefully Lila didn't know where she was either. Marinette was probably somewhere sNOgGIng. Ugh. 'Snap out of it and focus,' I mentally scolded myself.

Marinette could be in trouble. I know that protecting Marinette and defeating Lila would be a mission that would require him and his lovely partner. Too bad Ladybug and him had been out of sync for a while. Well more than out of sync. It was a horrible fight.

After they came back from New York it was pretty obvious to him that Ladybug realised how much he meant to her and was trying to make sure nothing bad that happened in New York would ever happen again but-

When he came back from New York, after Luka's going away party, and-

He just needed to know. He was going to give Ladybug one more chance. Just one more.

He shivered at the memories.

Quotes from Le Fanfic😩😏:

"His lady or well- Ladybug couldn't make it to patrol that night leaving him to watch over Paris. She was never going to talk to him again was she?! "- (Chapter 2)

"Ever since New York she had started to realize and appreciate his sacrifices more often. Too bad they got into a- " (Chapter 4)

"I needed him or someone. Sure Cat Noir was there, but not for me, for Ladybug." (Chapter 6)

"I was scared of losing her. I lost Ladybug and I couldn't lose Marinette too." (Chapter 7)

"I was pissed. Mostly from Lila but from everything. It all bubbled over. My father's coldness, my restricted freedom, Ladybug's fight with me two week after New York, and now this-" (Chapter 9)

FLASHBACK TO TWO WEEKS AFTER NEW YORK

(A/N: here we go- ⚠️Language Warning⚠️ Kick in-)