Chapter Thirty-Six: Here and Back Again

In this chapter you will find that we have finally come full circle are the parallels from: Chapter One: Fallen Angels!!! Thank you for reading :)

Nobody's POV

"Little Kitty on a Roof all Alone with Out his Lady"

Citizens of Paris watched with mixed emotions of confusion, pain, and sympathy as they saw their lonely guardian of Paris pacing the rooftops above.

They had reportedly called the police whenever they saw him, but the police were too slow and he was too fast.

Chat Noir or rather- Chat Blanc was striding back and forth on a Paris rooftop trying to find a way to get things back to normal. He was getting weaker and weaker. The akuma was rotting his body from the inside and he could feel the darkness consuming a little bit of him every day.

It had been two months and the akuma was starting to rot just like the Amuk. Sadly he was no closer to a solution.

He was stuck like this, maybe forever now that his Lady was gone.

The blonde vigorously scratched the nape of his neck not knowing what to do anymore. It was a terrible habit that he inherited when he was thirteen and first started school. He didn't even realize it until his friends pointed it out to him, that didn't stop him from doing it though.

All and all, Chat Blanc never came to a solution that night, instead he went to go see his Princess.

Marinette's POV

"Do you think he'll like it? Hmm well maybe this is too much or maybe-" I took a deep breath and then slammed my head on my desk with a groan.

I jumped as I heard a familiar voice before me, "Whoa Princess! Easy there!"

It was the voice of Chat Blanc.

I turned around to see the white cat in the middle of my bedroom holding his swishing white tail in the wind. His lips were curled into a smirk and his eyes- I couldn't help but fall into that icy blue stare. It was intoxicating...? In all honesty I didn't know how I felt about my new-found feline companion visiting me every night, but I felt like I could trust him.

I had only known Chat for like a week but it had already felt like forever. His smirk grew wider and my face flushed. I guess I had been staring into his eyes for too long because he clearly noticed. My eyes quickly went down to my fingers as I began to play with them nervously.

Suddenly, I felt his clawed hand lift up my chin and I was face to face with his blue eyes again. If my face was red before, having him this close to me, and staring right back into my eyes mischievously was just too much for me-

"What cat got your tongue?" He mused.

"Well, I uh- I m-mean...no?" I managed to stutter out. I mentally slapped myself for that one. Smooth Marinette.

He chuckled and began to walk around my room before laying on my pink chaise in the back. "What aren't you asleep, Princess? You know you have a big day tomorrow." I rolled my eyes at the nickname. He wasn't wrong though. I should be asleep. I had a huge internship at the Agreste foundation tomorrow, and staying up all night was not going to do much good for my first day on the job.

"I can't sleep... I'm actually glad you're here because... Well... I wanna know- " Much to my displeasure he raised his hand cutting me off.

"Trust me I'll tell you when I think it's right. It's only been a week, try adjusting first."