DIABOLICAL

💋

ONE

💋

Within the haze of a V.I.P Lounge decorated in the darkest of blacks and royal reds, stood two polar opposites—one clothed in black like a classic e-boy, and the other in frilly pink like a pastel gothic doll—and around them lay a plethora of mutilated bodies bleeding out on the black and red carpet.

A snort of dark laughter turned into a mocking chuckle, heaved from toxic lungs and breathed between chapped lips.

"You look like Little Bo Peep." Michael curled his fingers around the lace decorated handle of a shepherd's pink cane. "Tripped on LSD."

"It's my aesthetic." His lover giggled, vibrant brown eyes aflame with madness. Calum pursed his pink painted lips, fluttering his blood red eyelashes. "Why?" He whispered, feigning hurt. "You don't like it?"

A glint of white peeked from behind Calum's teeth as he spoke, far back in the corner of his mouth.

"I hate it." Michael leaned his arm upon the curved cane, green eyes sparkling with sick enjoyment as he gazed at the Lolita standing in front of him. "Almost as much as I hate you."

"Can't hate me too much, daddy." Calum hummed, smiling a soft plastic grin against the doll makeup of his face. "I just saved your life."

Michael's lips curled into a dark smirk. "Spit it out."

Calum's eyes flickered, innocence fake in his expression as he clasped his hands together in front of him; skin brushing against the pink of his frilly gown. "Spit what out?"

Michael held his free hand out as though expecting to be given something, and Calum grinned; pushing his tongue against the back of his teeth.

The younger male, only by a year or so, gave in after a few dwindling seconds. With a satisfied giggle, he opened his mouth; parting pink lips with a choked gag and spitting out a chewed eyeball.
It rolled off his tongue like spat water and dropped into Michael's waiting hand.

"You disgust me." Michael's words held no bite, accentuating his smug look.

"I got hungry." Calum whined. "Give it back?"

Michael slipped it between his own lips, tormenting Calum who pouted.

"Thief." Calum scorned.

His tone changed abruptly, giggling when Michael grabbed him by the throat; palm pressing hot against his soft pink choker as Michael roughly pulled him forward and locked their lips fiercely together. Calum's unsettling giggle returned, muffled as Michael's tongue pushed the eye back through smooth pink lips before pulling away.
His grip tightened brutally on the brunet's neck, a heavy breath sucked in through his nose as he brushed his lips over Calum's ear; nuzzling close like a stalker who captured their prey.

"Swallow it." He demanded, voice laden with a deadly threat.

With a sickening crunch like biting into a chicken bone, Calum sunk his teeth deep into the eye; ditzy gaze locked on Michael who pulled away far enough to watch him; grip on his neck a warning not to stop.
The brunet made a wet gagging noise from the depths of his throat, poking his tongue out as though showcasing the mauled body part before swallowing the meaty texture with a grin.

"Happy now, daddy?" He teased.

"Not particularly." Michael let him go, returning to his casual lean on the male's decorative cane whose bottom edge was drenched in blood; soaking the already stained pink fabric wrapped around it.