Collapse of Power

"You said you'd always protect me, but where are you?! Where are you now that I need you?!"

Ashton Irwin has spent the last ten years of his life watching his glorious country fall victim to hatred and violence, and for the last five he has been vigorously fighting back against the darkness.

His fight for peace has cost him his home, his family, and the life of his beloved fiancé, and now that war is on the horizon he will do anything to save his country.
Even if it means treason.

"You Europeans, always so intent on peace. Don't you know you can't have peace without war?"

💍 ☠️ 💋 ☠️ 💍

W A R N I N G

This story is based in an entirely alternate reality.
Facts and events that happen in our universe are not the same in this story, please keep this in mind when reading 🙂

This story will include:
- strong anti-Christianity elements
- violence
- war themes
- politics
- death

💍 ☠️ 💋 ☠️ 💍

💍 ☠️ 💋 ☠️ 💍

Welcome to Universe K-177349, before I allow you to enter I must first give you a run down of what this universe entails as it is quite different to what you must be used to.

The people are different, the climate is different, the government is different, even the native flora and fauna of each continent is different.
But here is the basics you need to know before entering through to K-177349

G O V E R N M E N T

There are no states within countries, simply towns and cities that lay north, west, south or east of the middle of which a governmental building will stand tall.

America.
Australia.
Europe.
Africa.
Britain.
Korea.
Russia.
Greenland.
And New Zealand.

They all have one government power each.

Democracy:
America. Australia. Greenland. Africa.

Communism:
Russia. Britain.

Dictatorship:
New Zealand. Europe.

Fascism:
Korea.

All small islands exist under the equal rule of Australia and Europe, manufacturing them only as environmental areas that have been written off as illegal to touch or meddle with. They exist as earth, nature and wildlife together with the only interruption being scientific observation.

R E L I G I O N

Religion lays mainly on the sidelines, though greatly influential to America under the lead of Christianity; the Bible existing as a guide to many who believed in its morbid tales.

I N N O V A T I O N

Australia and Europe led the way in innovation, technology and factories booming as the 1900s powered onward. They are the strongest allies across the whole of the globe, the power couple of the world.
America comes second to their alliance, a powerful country with strong armed forces for air, sky and water; it is in every country's best interest to ensure America remains neutral to all.

The Switzerland of your universe if you will.

L A N G U A G E S

In your universe there are thousands of languages, but in K-177349 there are few. Over generations languages have died out, leaving only the primary language of each country.
The biggest difference between your universe and K-177349 is that English exists within Europe and both German and French exist within America and Australia.