Blood, Lust, and Rusted Nails

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

till death
do us
part

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

PREVIEW

Dark rings, of brass and gold, glinted in their subtle reflection within mirror whose gaze was stricken with vile desire. Deep red robes and a clash of blackened fabric rustled softly as long fingers worked their way up along a collection of buttons of a pure long sleeved white shirt.

Hazel eyes lifted to gaze through the dark framed mirror in front of them as the sound of the backroom's door being opened and closed grasped hold of Ashton's attention.

Black heels clicked against the hard marble flooring, a grey so dark it became nothing but a backdrop to the many splattered stains of blood and gore once laden across its chilling surface.
As the body of a young male came into view a few steps over Ashton's reflected shoulder, the older man slowed his fingers; watching the man whose undying potential remained trapped within their torn soul.

"They're waiting for you, Prophet." Calum's voice was smooth, an edge of gentle kindness separating him from the many vicious beasts Ashton had come to call his own. It made him special, a certain type of madness glinting in his gentle brown eyes.
A sly type of madness Ashton could control with a sway of his hand.

"May they wait an eternity." Ashton muttered, displeased.

Calum hummed, his long black dress swaying by his ankles as he moved to stand behind the man who owned their measly little town of crazed or become crazed.
His hands were soft, untouched by blood, as he gently eased a massage into the knots of his master's shoulders, delicate yet strong.

"Another day, another murder..." His voice was low, quiet as it slipped past black painted lips.

He gave a subtle sigh, a breath of desire lost to a soft kind of endearment as he lowered his hands to press against Ashton's upper arms; as close to a hug against the man's strong build as he could get.
Letting his breath out once more, he stepped away as Ashton finished adjusting his shirt and tying his blood red velvet of a priest's robe into place.

"You're so handsome." Calum swooned, clasping his hands delicately in front of himself while his pretty eyes cast their longing gaze across the violent man before him. He was enraptured by the maniac.

Ashton's eyes trailed slowly down the slim male's body, following curves decorated by smooth black cotton, loose and weightless like the man's own love. He was simplistic, a shadow in the background of grand slaughter, a man who could blend into the world and never be noticed.
But, ohh, did Ashton notice the devious little fox, slender and sly, skin so smooth he could drag his blunt nails across it and watch it turn red.

How easy it would be to slam him into the wall and take everything he was, tear him to pieces and watch him crumble into a needy hot mess.

Calum fidgeted, nervous under Ashton's demanding gaze, and turned his head away slightly. His cheeks turned red, a rash of crimson flowing up his neck and heating the shells of his ears as Ashton closed their small gap and took the brunet's chin between his fingers; lifting it slightly until brown eyes were star struck to him.

"How stunning you are..." Ashton whispered as though examining the body before him. His eyes darkened, voice demanding as he whispered, "take the dress off..."

Brown eyes widened with a blush, surprised. Calum hesitated, feeling lost when Ashton took his hand away; expectantly watching the way soft hands dotted with the daintiest of silver rings edged nervously to the strap sleeves of their dress.