Killer Queens

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

P R E V I E W

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Throughout the studio dwelled controlled chaos, endless people bustling around with papers, fabric and cameras in their hands; black shoes hurrying across the white floors as the workers darted in and out of multiple rooms.
Lights shone down upon all within the vast studio building, white and glowing like an angelic blanket resting over every inch of shadows, and to Louis it was a whole new world filled with wonder and curious opportunities.

He wandered quietly through each room, a black folder held in his hands being the second thing to make him stand out against models and blend in against workers. His clothing, black pants and a long black cardigan, felt far too simple the longer he gazed around at all the fashion outfits models were being put into.

Though shorter than most models, whose smooth long legs led down into beautiful glittering heels of all colours, he didn't mind; majority of the men and women he had bumped into through his morning had been polite and kind, offering him directions when he asked and giving him a genuine smile he had always been told models would never have.

"Oh for fucks sake!" The sharp bitter sound of a male's voice snapped Louis from his daze; causing the newbie to stop by a rack of untouched clothing, his folder hugged to his chest.

Blue eyes landed upon the sudden noise, catching the sight of a beautiful male standing by a vanity dresser whose mirror glistened with his reflection.

The man was tall, but not too much taller than Louis, with rich golden curls and vibrant hazel eyes that could pierce a man's soul. His skin was smooth, barely covered by a hot pink plasma-looking skirt wrapped low on his hips and a matching bandeau around his chest.
Pink heels had their ties coiled delicately around his ankles, the shoes glittering in the lights, and Louis was utterly in awe of the man's feminine beauty.

"I swear to god, if nobody gets me a goddamn eyeliner that works I'm going to lose it!" The man slammed a small bottle of liquid black eyeliner against the vanity.

"Oh shut the hell up." A tall blond grumbled as they walked by, headed toward the doorway behind Louis as they came from a separate room.

The pink male spun around in a flash, snarling viciously upon hearing the other model's voice, "I don't need your goddamn commentary, prudezilla. If I wanted the opinion of trailer park trash I'd text your mother."

Louis' eyes widened, stunned, and as the blond male sharply turned toward the other model he shuffled closer to the clothing rack; watching closely in both awe and horror.

"What did you just say?" The blond man spat, beautiful blue eyes narrowed into malicious slurs against the black of his smokey makeup.

His clothes were far different in comparison to the pretty pink one, with layers of techno-wear black strapped and belted across this body; high waisted pants littered in belt designs and a half-cropped shirt whose long black straps wrapped like a cross pattern around his bare stomach.

"You heard me, bitch."

The approach of a young woman caught Louis's attention, his gaze flittering to where she had come to stand beside him; arms crossed casually over her chest as her eyes lingered on the now bickering duo.

"Back at it again," she tsked with a shake of her head, "not a second goes by without those two losing their minds."

"Who are they?" Louis curiously asked, looking up at the brunette.