Camp Quarantine (Failed Sequel to Suicide Lodge)

After Suicide Lodge was shutdown, the remaining campers set out to continue their lives; hoping to disappear from the world and hide from their past.

A past that haunts Ashton Irwin every time he closes his eyes...

But as the dawn of technology brings even the darkest secrets to the light, is Ashton's world about to be turned upside down or is there something more sinister hiding in the shadows?
Watching him. Waiting...

»»—————  ————-««

"I-I don't have much time, you have to listen to me- He's gone mad. Fucking INSANE, Ash! Oh god he's coming, oh fuck-!"

"Luke-?!"

"He's-He's been carving your name in his skin, —and Michael's. It's disgusting! Oh my god-" Luke was hysterical with fear "—please get me the fuck away from him, he's got a hit list and we're all on it-!"

Luke gave a horrendous scream of agony and the line went dead for a split few seconds. Silence drowning the connection in an unsettlingly ominous sensation.

"...Luke?" Ashton felt bile rise in his throat.

"You shouldn't have answered the phone, Irwin."

Ashton's eyes widened. That wasn't Luke.

"Calum..."

He could just picture the sinister smile curled onto that man's face as Calum's sultry tone echoed calmly through the phone.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

»»————— ————-««

☠️ C A M P Q U A R A N T I N E ☠️

~ " He's hunting us down one by one... and I don't think we stand a chance against him " ~

»»————— ————-««

LOGIN 0014: ACCESS GRANTED

»»————— ————-««

Cyrus Voice Command Activated.

Welcome back Anon, what would you like to do today?

...

Searching Google News for 'Suicide Lodge'

here's today's top story on Global Forum:

Voice Command Deactivated.

╔═════ ∘◦ ══════╗

WHATS IN THE NEWS TODAY

HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR SUPER?

THE STORY OF PANI LIAN AND HER WILD RIDE

ARE YOU OVER THIRTY? YOU COULD BE DYING!

to continue to story scroll down

G L O B A L F O R U M
The stories of the world at your fingertips