Can't Help Falling_In Love_ (Larry+5sos OT4)

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Louis isn't good news, but Harry won't listen.

Or where 5sos take it upon themselves to break the toxic couple apart by any means necessary.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"He's a fucking psychopath!"

"Who? Ashton? No, he's a sweetheart."

"Your best friend just tried to kill me!"

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

W A R N I N G

Lmfao guys come on, this is a story by me; the annoying bitch who can't write anything but psycho books with eerily romantic plot twists.

But just in case, this contains;
- Adult Themes
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Foul Language
- Sexual Themes & Scenes
- Violence

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

CHAPTER ONE: Meet Him Please Them

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Harry Styles felt like he was in high school all over again; introducing some new friend to his family and hoping his mother approved.

Now it was basically the same thing, only he's twenty three years old instead of sixteen. He works at an IT repair place and doesn't study at school. He's introducing his new boyfriend to his best friend, and this time any judgement that comes his way won't be politely kept silent until after his 'friend' leaves.

Ashton Irwin was the type of man to say exactly what was on his mind without bothering to filter his words. Which is what worried Harry the most, because if the great Louis Tomlinson didn't tick the right boxes for Ashton then both boys would certainly hear about it, and he really didn't want his first introduction of Louis to be filled with a ranting and raving Ashton with a Starbucks coffee in one hand and Boyfriend #1's favourite butterfly knife in the other.

Don't get him wrong, Harry absolutely adored Ashton. Everything that made the twenty five year old his best friend was nothing short of amazing. But sometimes the man could be a tad too frightening, especially since he spends most of his time casually carrying a rainbow butterfly knife with him everywhere.
It's not even the fact that he uses it--because he doesn't. It's the fact that he will often be carrying it in his hand and fiddling with it without focusing on his surroundings enough to realise he could potentially hurt someone.

Harry's main concern is ensuring that blade didn't get used on his new boyfriend. Mostly because he really liked Louis, and he desperately hoped Ashton would too.
Louis was the best thing to happen to him since five years ago when his last boyfriend would rather play Dungeons and Dragons all day than merely send a text back.

So yes, his agenda for the morning was keep Ashton from stabbing his boyfriend.

"What are you so worked up about?" Louis' voice interrupted Harry's constant back and forth pacing by his front door.

Amber green eyes looked up towards where his boyfriend was lounging carelessly on the dark brown sofa; one foot on the cushioning, knee bent, and the other planted on the floor whilst two hands fiddled with his phone.

"I'm introducing you to my bestie." Harry let out a sigh, trying to tell himself to relax. "This means a lot to me."

"I'm sure it'll be fine or whatever." Louis didn't bother looking away from his phone screen, bored blue eyes staring at his social media feed.