Half God Half Devil (Lashton+Malum)

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

"I just feel like something's not right. Ever since Ashton got hit."

"Mike, of course shit's not right. We're practically in the middle of hell."

"That's not what I mean. C'mon, tell me you sense it too? The evil?"

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

It's 1979 and the Rebellion fighters have made it past the city line. The Anuna still hold power over Misselania, but they're scared. They know the gods are on the rebel's side and the demons?
Well... they're hard to control.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

STUDIES

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

DEMONS CAN:
- create from nothing
- shapeshift
- levitate humans
- put humans to sleep
- utilise extreme heat

DEMONS CAN'T:
- create explosives
- change existence
- explode anything (this includes humans)
- speak whilst shapeshifted
- interfere digitally with technology
- heal themselves from god poison (Holy)
- remain in a Daemonised Phase for prolonged periods of time

GODS CAN:
- change already existing things
- create explosions (this includes humans)
- heal themselves from almost anything
- interfere with technology

GODS CAN'T:
- create things from nothing
- shapeshift
- Heal themselves from demon poison (Evil)
- shift into a Holy Divinity for any longer than twelve minutes and ninety five seconds.

* Utilise Atheism cuffs and collars to cease godly and demonic powers.

CHAOS DEMONS
Chaos demons have advanced powers and are superior to regular demons. Though rare, their powers are indisputably vast.

They have the ability to last in a Daemonised Phase for longer than eleven minutes and ten seconds; this extended time frame's limit is unknown as of this report.
They cannot he killed by Holy, but are significantly slowed by it.
Their healing powers are faster than that of a regular demon, with entire stomach removal taking three hours to revert back to normal.

Killing a Chaos Demon is done by ripping out the heart, dousing it in Holy and setting it on fire.
The demon is not dead until the fire dwindles out.

Chaos Demons must consume forms of light every six hours in order to sustain their existence. Not doing so results in death within twenty four hours.

Their purpose is not clear, for the few we have found don't state reasoning for anything they do or say.

TRINITY GODS

There are no known facts of Trinity Gods.

Capture and detain Trinity God 001 immediately on sight by all means necessary.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

1. Devils Aren't Friends

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

Worn leather boots tread through dirty puddles, hands stuffed into black coat pockets as the sky—dreary as always—gave the cold shoulder to a world in chaos.

Misselania was a dark city, grey walls, grey stone, grey souls. The sky was always black, casting an eerie ambience of loathing and despair over the desperate souls that wandered aimlessly about their torn lives. Work is hard to come by, poverty is high, the children no longer play soccer or cricket in the streets and the neighbours no longer bid each other good morning.