Chiffon Rose (Larry+)

📚 DESCRIPTION📚

"And when that blood spills, I can't help but think you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen..."

・゚: *・゚:*  

Harry Styles isn't any ordinary clothes designer, and his models aren't your ordinary beauty boys either.
From murders and blood baths to rampages and love affairs, they've done it all.

But when Louis Tomlinson and his breathtaking male model start snapping some high heels, things get bloody.

・゚: *・゚:*

"It's the bad boy charm. He'll snatch our innocent princess away the second we're not watching. So unless you want that to happen..."

"Fine. But this doesn't mean I like you."

✧・: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

This contains:
~ violence
~ blood/light gore
~ adult themes
~ sexual references
~ supernatural references (demons/vampires etc)

❌ not for immature audiences ❌

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

CHAPTER ONE

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

The sway of chiffon fabric splayed its delicate lilac colour across a long white table, subtle melodically eerie music playing in the background as it cascaded in a falling wave of beauty.

Dresses and skirts and tops of chiffon colours sat upon mannequins around the white walled room, a light above so bright shadows were miserably hiding in the corners. 

Black glittery silk reflected such a bright glow, smoothing with the movements of its tall slender wearer, tucked into white pants rolled at the ankles and paired with black shoes. Tattoos lined the designer's arms, curly brown hair held back by a black and white fabric headband.

The clinking sound of a metal tin cut briefly through the music, bass merging with studded pieces of drums and lyrics—a backdrop of trumpets taking the designer where he needed to go.
With a thud, the paint bucket of sheer red was put down on a small metal stand alongside clean paintbrushes of all sizes.

Strong hands grabbed an unused flesh coloured mannequin body, settling it down on the white table with a whoosh of fabric that quickly became draped over the humanoid shape.

Quick fingers pinned the chiffon in place, shaping a basic dress from the lilac colour. Another row of fidgeting with pins, scissors and fabric formed a beautiful multilayer dress to the perfection the designer sought.

Black painted fingernails glinted in the light as he dipped a paint brush into the thick crimson colour, with a flick he splattered faint droplets of red across the dress.

A knock on his door was barely able to tear him from the rapid thoughts running through his head. Red and pink, how would he merge beauty and death together across this canvas? How could he? Where was his muse? His passion?!
His desire was fading and he needed to focus.

The door opened, the pale hand of his receptionist pushing against the gold door handle as a shorter man dressed in pure blood red velvet walked in.