Carousel (Cashton + Muke)

🍭 🍼 🍪 🍬 🧸

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Within this story is a transgender character who is struggling with their identity, this identity struggle coincides with their mental instability and psychosis; meaning that the representation of their identity struggle will NOT be similar to that transgender people typically go through.

Please do not be offended by the representation because this book does not stand to represent all transgenders and those alike; it simply serves only as an entertainment representation of fictional characters and in no way reflects the opinions/beliefs and values of the author and attributed names

Thank You

🍭 🍼 🍪 🍬 🧸

"It's all fun and games until somebody falls in love, but you already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now."

🍭 🍼 🍪 🍬 🧸

M I C H A E L
🍬Pacify Her🍬
🍼Sippy Cup🍼
✂️Tag You're It✂️

L U K E
📚Alphabet Boy📚
🧸Teddy Bear🧸
📸Show And Tell📸
🎀Strawberry Shortcake🎀

A S H T O N
🍪Lunchbox Friends🍪
🎭Drama Club🎭
🎠Carousel🎠

C A L U M
👨🏽‍💼The Principal👨🏽‍💼
💉Nurses Office💉
💊Mad Hatter💊

🍭 🍼 🍪 🍬 🧸

🎠 ONE 🎠

Ashton has always been a kind of simple guy, one that was generally nice and wasn't too much of an idiot. He followed trends as they came and went and didn't do much other than school, work, music and video games.

So of course when Pokémon Go became a huge trend he was one of the many on their phones dashing around to collect the magical little creatures.
There was only one problem when it came to Ashton and his attention; he tended to focus far too easily on singular things much rather than everything as a whole.

Meaning, it was highly plausible for him to sneak out in the middle of the night because one of his friends had caught a rare Pokémon earlier that day down near the old Blue Stripe highway. It was highly plausible for him to focus solely on his phone screen and much less rather his actual surroundings.

Therefore it was also plausible for him to end up standing lost at the gates of a strangely enticing carnival.
He really should've turned back and walked home.

The gates that stood before him loomed like a threat over his small figure, white paint peeling from the rusted metal bars as the pulled open gates rattled even though there was no wind.

The carnival came to life as careful steps brought Ashton further inside; enchanted by the spectacle that lay before him as it dragged him deeper into its guts.
The gates swung shut hard behind him and Ashton clutched his phone to his chest with a jump of jolted surprise as he glanced back.

His eyes fell upon two tall humanoid creatures dressed in grey buttoned suits who now stood guard at the gates. With massive bunny heads atop their shoulders, and dark eyes that stared into the furthest most tormented depths of a person's soul, they were terrifying creations of a childish imagination.

Ashton quickly turned away, frightened as the lights on each show ride began to flash, sparkling and twirling as the rides arose to their existence. Carnival music began to play, and Ashton watched with wide eyes as a young man approached him, only stopping to stand by one of three ticket booths near the entrance.