Lover Of Mine

🥀

——————————

——— he was deadly ———

perfection in the devil's eyes

—— but he was enticing ——

and I found myself wrapped in his love

so I fell for his madness

——————————

🥀

Darkness flooded the room, drowning within the chilled air as soft hazel eyes gazed down upon a pool of flowing red; it's crimson shade dripping from the sides of a once pristine metal table now laid upon by human flesh.

Ashton sucked in a sharp breath, his heart thundering in his chest as the smooth gentle feeling of long fingers touched to his bare arms. Sliding down to touch over the back of his hands, they curled around his wrists and guided him forward; gently edging him closer to the splattered table.

He froze, trembling in twisted anticipation as he felt his lover's chest brush up against his back; soft lips grazing the shell of his ear with a deadly whisper as his hands were pushed to brace in the blood.

Red squelched between his fingers, a cool touch smoothing against his flesh, and he shuddered in desire at the sound of his lover's voice in his ear.

"Can you feel it..." His lover asked, a dangerous smirk laced through his wicked expression as he smoothed one hand down Ashton's side; white fabric smeared red with his wet touch. "The madness...?"

"I feel you." Ashton hesitantly replied, his eyes focusing on the way blood smudged under his hand; long fingers interlocked with his own against the metal table.

A dark chuckle echoed softly by his ear and he whimpered as the long arm around his waist pulled him back abruptly; pushing his body hot against his lover's toned figure and forcing him to feel the heat of the man's growing desire through their thin veil of clothes.

"Close enough, baby." His lover pressed soft lips to his neck, only to bite with a vicious touch, and Ashton whined in pleasure; feeling his own blood ooze from sharp teeth as he lulled his head back.

"God..." his lover moaned, lips barely leaving his skin, "you're beyond perfect."

Ashton's heart swooned, eyes filled with sparkling hearts of foolish love, and he turned slightly to capture the darkened gaze of his love with a shy whisper.

"Really...?"

Long bloodied fingers lifted to caress his jaw, tilting his head up slightly and forcing his gaze to lock onto the vile grin carved into his lover's beautiful face.

"I would slaughter you if you ever left me."

Hazel eyes widened, frozen in fear.

"So no one else could ever have you..."

🥀

——————————

——— I would have died for him ———

his eyes were dark, so full of chaos