The Demon of My Eye (Lashton+Malum)

Calum wiped the blood from his blade, a smirk on his lips as he eyed his lover up and down. "Just because you act cute, don't mean you're not a nasty little bitch."

"Aw, Cal. You always know just what to say."

Where Calum crawled out of Hell, only to bump shoulders with a peculiar young man whose taste for blood had him entranced from the start.

Their problem? A bastard ex-cop called Luke with an unwavering vendetta, and his part-time lover (pronounced 'escort') Ashton.

"Honestly, if I wanted your opinion, blondie, I would've ripped your vocal cords out through your skull and asked them myself."

🖤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🖤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🖤

W A R N I N G

This contains: gore, sex scenes, extreme violence, and adult themes

Not suitable for immature audiences

🖤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🖤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🖤

CHAPTER ONE

🖤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🖤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🖤

Black wedged heels clicked against the concrete path, the night sky blessing the world with its glorious shinning stars; lost against the polluted skies that distorted them. The moon was missing but the street was still bright, lamps powering through as people wandered in the darkest of black coats.

From the rich and wealthy to the wannabes, the street was tainted by the presence of scum.

With a pop of a ruby sucker, crimson red lips parted to form a smirk; hazel eyes dark with amusement as they winked at the man who held the restaurant door open for him to leave.

"I'll give ya' a fifty if ya' stop that red head in grey following me." Ashton's voice was smooth, a glimmer in his eyes as he held a fifty dollar note between his fingertips.

The doorman's eyes widened, and he hesitantly shook his head; confused. He jumped slightly, Ashton's hand pressing against his chest as though forcing the man to accept his offer of cash.

The young man trembled, refusing to take the money from Ashton's hold. He gulped loudly at the sheer confidence that dripped from the escort as long fingernails scratched at his uniform; feeling the strength the he hid behind the obnoxious red colour.

"What?" Ashton breathed out, taunting. "You don't want my money?"

"N-No, sir." The boy stuttered.

"Hm... You're a lil' mama's boy. I can tell." He caressed the doorman's jaw with his long black painted nails, amused by his hesitation.

"Wh-What?"

"You work out, sweet'art?" Ashton winked, delicately trailing his black painted nails over the young man's cheek. "It's doin' real nice for ya'."

"Th-Thank you." The boy squeaked, aroused.

"Mmm, you're more than welcome." Ashton hummed. "You know... you could pro'lly fight off a real bad guy, huh?"

"S-Sorry? I don't--I don't fight, sir."

The restaurant door flew open and Ashton didn't flinch as a red haired male ruthlessly grabbed hold of his arm; grasp undeniably tight whilst hazel eyes rolled with agitation.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" The older man shouted, enraged.

"What 'bout now, huh?" Ashton offered the cash back to the doorman, waving it in his face. "Wanna save a lil damsel in distress?"