Waffles (Belgium x reader)

Belgium x reader

Emma--your girlfriend, was making waffles for breakfast, like she had everyday since you started living together, two months ago. She walked over to the table you were sitting at and put a plate of waffles in front of you. You ate the waffles as fast as you could, you almost chocked on a paper that was in one of the waffles. Emma left as you unfolded the small paper.

Meet me at the hill at midnight.

You knew what that meant. At the park, there was a steep hill that at night, you get a clear view of the stars. You finished the waffles and decided to go shopping for the rest of the day.

~~time skip~~

You got back to the house and put down your bags. You had mainly shopped at (f/s) but you also went to a really fancy shop for some unknown reason and bought a sparkly (f/c) dress that ends at about mid-thigh.

You looked at the time

10pm?! Wow! I was out shopping the entire day!

You decided to reapply your makeup and get changed into the new dress that you had bought after taking a shower. People say that if someone doesn't love you for who you are without make up then they don't love you, but it doesn't hurt to put a little bit on.

Once you were done getting ready you looked at the time again.

11:55!? I'm going to be late!

You put on heels and quickly went out the door. You walked to the park, it was only a few minutes away, but you still walked fast. You got to the park and quickly trudged up the hill, you got to the top and Emma was waiting for you.

"Hi ______!" She said cheerfully, she started blushing when she saw how beautiful you looked in that dress.

"Hi Emma!" You giggled. You say down next to her and gripped her hand.

"The stars are so pretty." You stared up into the sky. You didn't even notice Emma take a small box out of her pocket. She gently tapped your shoulder. You looked over to her and noticed the box, inside was a beautiful ring.

"______, I know this is sudden. But I really do love you. Will you marry me?" Emma smiled sweetly at you. You were crying tears of joy, all you could do was nod as she slipped the ring onto your finger.