Sick (Fem!Spain x sick!reader)

Fem!Spain x sick!reader

You woke up and looked at your alarm clock.

10:30am.... WHAT?! Why didn't it wake me up?

You practically threw your bed sheets off of you and was about to get changed when one of your best friends, Isabel, walked in carrying a bowl of soup. She quickly put the soup down on your nightstand and lead you back to your bed.

"________! You need rest!" She gently nudged you back into your bed and put the covers over you.

"Why am I not at school? Why aren't you at school?" You asked.

"_________, I noticed, yesterday, that you're sick. So. I'm staying here to take care of you." Isabel smiled.

"Wait!" You said. Isabel looked at you, concerned.

"I need to go to the bathroom." You whined.

"Ok. Fine. But be quick. You. Need. Sleep." Isabel rolled her eyes. With her permission, you threw off your bed sheets again and walked over to the bathroom. Once you were done, you walked back and saw that Isabel didn't move an inch. You walked back over to your bed.

Isabel was putting the blankets over you and you saw the opportunity, you grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she was lying on the bed next to you.

"________!" She yelled, shocked.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself!"

"No need to be sorry.." Isabel wrapped her arms around you and hid her face in the crook of your neck. "This just means that I'm closer to you~"

You blushed when you felt her tongue against your neck.

"I-Isabel!" You squealed. She moved her face away from your neck and faced you, her face slowly moving closer to your's.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself~" She kissed you passionately, you were shocked at first but kissed back.

~~~a few days later~~~

"Sorry... This is kind of my fault..." You brought Isabel a bowl of soup.

"No. It's not my fault, I should have known better." Isabel replied from her habitat under pillows and blankets.

"Yea... You probably should have know that by kissing a sick person, you'll get sick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this was actually kinda hard for me to write, 'cuz I have the same name as fem!Spain (expect spelt differently) and I kept spelling it my way and needing to rewrite it.