Its all Amelia's fault (Fem!America x reader x fem!England) LEMON

Fem!America x reader x fem!England LEMON

You quickly hurried over to your mistress's office. You knocked twice before opening the door. Your mistress; Alice, and another girl you didn't recognize looked over at you.

"Oh. Hello ________." Alice smiled at you. You smiled back and politely vowed your head.

"So she's, like, your maid and you can tell her to do whatever you want?!" The girl you did not recognize said excitedly.

"Yes. It's my job to do whatever my mistress asks of me." You nodded and smiled at the mystery woman.

"What about family and friends? Do you have to do what they say too?" She asked. You nodded.

"I, Amelia Jones, order you to undress." The girl, who you now know is named Amelia demanded. You couldn't tell if she was joking or not, you looked over to Alice who was just frozen.

You gulped and slowly started taking off your maid's uniform. Alice blushed and covered her eyes, Amelia just watched you like some kid watching their food being prepared.

"Amelia you bloody idiot!" Alice yelled and blushed even more when you were completely undressed.

"Awesome." Amelia looked you up and down as you blushed madly. Amelia walked over to you and nonchalantly grabbed both your breast. You held back anything that would make you sound unprofessional, wait, you're already naked in front of them, that's pretty unprofessional. You allowed yourself to give out a light moan.

"Amelia?! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Alice yelled and rushed over to you.

"Oh, c'mon eyebrows, it'll be fun!" Amelia moved her hands away which allowed Alice to suck on your bud. Amelia started kissing and biting your neck. You let out a louder moan. You felt Amelia's hand travel down your body and start rubbing your clit. While Amelia moved down, Alice moved up to your mouth and started kissing you roughly. She licked your bottom lip and you kept your mouth closed, this is wrong, you only work for her. You gasped when Amelia thrust two of her fingers into you, allowing Alice to stick her tongue in your mouth.

You moaned into the kiss as Alice used her free hands to massage your breasts and Amelia pumped her fingers faster. You felt a knot forming in your stomach. You pulled away from Alice.

"M-mistress!" You screamed as you cummed all over Amelia's hand.

"Hey! I'm here too!" Amelia pulled her fingers out and Alice backed away from you.

"_______, I'm so sorry, it's Amelia's fault. Blame her!" Alice pleaded. You just blushed and started putting your clothes back on.

"If you require anything else, please do call for me." You attempted to sound professional, but the blush on your face wouldn't go away. You walked away before either of them could say anything. As you were walking through the hallway you could hear Alice shouting at Amelia.