This is war (Fem!Romano x reader)

Fem!Romano x reader

"__________? Why is there a cactus on the kitchen table?" Chiara hugged you from behind while you were making dinner.

"Oh. I bought it for you, so you can feel what's it's like to finger a cactus. Shave your pubes." You said casually. Yes, you love Chiara, but you were in the middle of a war.

Most people had been avoiding you two for a while in the hopes of not getting caught up in all of this. But it was kind of normal for you two, you couldn't remember a time where you weren't teasing each other. Though you had to admit, you did go a bit too far with that one. Unfortunately you weren't paying attention to the food (it's a bit hard to when someone's got their tongue in your mouth) and the food went up like the firey hell you're going to.

"It's fine. We'll just go out to dinner, I'll pay." Chiara laughed a bit.

"You better be paying." You rolled your eyes and grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car.

"I'll drive, if you drive we'll probably end up in the hospital." Chiara laughed and got into the car.

~~~mini time skip~~~

"Oh fuck you! Do you even know how to fucking drive you fucking--" Chiara was yelling but stopped when you put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'd rather we'd be in the hospital 'cuz of my bad driving than you go to jail. You need to calm down." You laughed. Chiara blushed and mumbled something under her breath.

~~~another mini time skip~~~

You and Chiara were sitting at your tabled and waiter walked over. You ordered (idk some random thing) except you changed a bunch of stuff.

"Uhh, and for you?" The waiter turned to Chiara.

"I'll have the same." Chiara smiled at the waiter. She never smiled unless she has something planned, what the hell is she gonna say?

"Umm. Would you like everything changed as well?..." The waiter asked.

"No. I'll have it the way the chef intended." Chiara smirked at you. You pouted and blushed.

~~~the third time skip~~~

You sighed and rolled over in the bed, facing Chiara.

Aww, she looks so peaceful when she's asleep....

You smiled and kicked her off the bed. You spread out and lied down on the entire bed.

~~~time skip #4~~~

The next morning you woke up to the smell of (favourite breakfast). You got out of bed and walked over to the kitchen to see Chiara cooking, you hugged her from behind and kissed the crook of her neck.

"Mmmm. Smells good." You smiled and looked at the food.

"Yup. Too bad breakfast is only for people who slept on the floor. This is not a bed and breakfast, it's bed or breakfast." Chiara said and smacked your hand away when you tried to grab food.

"Well actually, technically, this is neither, it's a house-- I mean, yup. Bed or breakfast." You sighed, letting go of Chiara and sitting down at the table.

"Can... Can we stop fighting?..." You asking.

"Yea,  I was just gonna ask..." Chiara smiled at you. You smiled back and held your hand out to grab food, Chiara smacked your hand again.

"You still have to make your own food."