Don't listen to that bitch (2p!fem!Japan x depressed!reader) LEMON

2p!fem!Japan x depressed!reader LEMON

You sat at your kitchen table, staring at the knife. It's sounds odd, but it seemed so.... Friendly. No. No. You shook any bad thoughts out of your head but still couldn't turn away from the knife. You continued staring until you head the door open and shut. You flinched and knocked the knife off the table.

"__________? You home? I tried calling you but I'm pretty sure you turned your phone off or something." Kimiko's voice echoed through your house.

"Yea. I'm in here." You mumbled and put the knife away. Kimiko ran over to you and hugged you tightly.

"We were supposed to skip class and go to the zoo together but you weren't there. So I went to school and you weren't there either, where were you all day?" Kimiko sounded a bit angry.

"I was at home. I wasn't feeling very well." You sighed and sat down at your kitchen table.

"Oh. Well you know that bitch Allie?" Kimiko shrieked when you pinched her arm.

"Language." You warned.

"Whatever... She said that everyone hates you, which is not true, and she called you a dyke but then I was like "yea, sure. Says the girl who makes out with her sister all the time."(sorry. I'm an AmeCan shipper) She's so annoying." Kimiko talked like an eleven year old girl at a slumberparty.

Though she seemed very excited about the gossip, you on the other hand, weren't so please. Your heart sank lower and lower with every word.

"--hey are you alright?" Kimiko asked and moved her chair closer to you. She cupped your face and forced you to look her in the eyes.

"I love you. Don't pay attention to what any dumb bitches say about you." Kimiko said and gently kissed you, which didn't last for long. Kimiko licked your bottom lip and you didn't hesitate to open your mouth. Kimiko's tongue explored every inch of your mouth before she pulled away and started kissing your neck instead.

"K-Kimiko... Stop.., w-we can't--"

"You're right, _________. We can't do it here. We need to go to your bedroom." Kimiko smirked and picked you up, carrying you over to your room. Kimiko pushed you down on your bed and crawled on top of you, immediately pulling off your shirt and your bra with it. She kissed down your torso, leaving hickeys everywhere, before pulling down your pants and panties. She stared at you for a few seconds before getting up.

"You know what to do." Kimiko simply stated as you nodded and started taking off her clothes. Once you were done, Kimiko lied down and allowed you to spread her legs open. You paused for a second and Kimiko roughly grabbed your hand and shoved it closer to her. You pushed two of your fingers in and heard a small moan from Kimiko. You continued at a quicker pace, Kimiko moaning your name louder and louder until she cummed on your hand.

"Now it's your turn." Kimiko flipped you over and kissed up  your thigh before taking a long testing lick, you let out a small moan. Kimiko slipped her tongue in, making you moan loudly. She kept moving her tongue around inside you until you cummed all over her face. Kimiko lied down next to you and hugged you tight.