Heroes & hamburgers (Fem!America x reader)

Fem!America x reader (requested by @MyNameIsSamantha)

You were walking to McDonalds, Amelia had asked you to meet her there. You were getting closer to the creepy alleyway. You hated that alley, it's dark and cold and you always felt like there was someone hiding there waiting for you. and you weren't wrong.

You were about half-way through the alley when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. you struggled to get free but the grip was too tight. You heard a man's voice whisper in your ear "Mmmm. You're hot."

"Get away from me!!" You struggled but they just tightened their grip. He reached his hand up your shirt.

"Hey! She told you to leave her alone!" You quickly turned your head to see who it was, Amelia. You felt the man's grip loosen and you broke free. You ran behind Amelia for protection.

"You think I'm scared of a girl?" The man laughed. That didn't last long, the man was knocked out by Amelia with one swift punch. You stared wide-eyed at the man's unconscious body. You hugged Amelia for a sense of security.

"I guess you're my hero...." You said sheepishly.

"Hell yeah I am!!.... Now can we go get McDonalds?" She laughed. You blushed and didn't let go of her until you got out of the alley. You two walked into Mcdonalds and got your orders. You both sat down and you watched as Amelia devoured her hamburgers.

"T-thanks again for saving me from that guy.... Who knows what he would have done with me...." You said shyly. Amelia stopped eating for a second to smile at you, then continued.

"He wasn't lying when he said you were hot." She said out of nowhere. You blushed and tried to hide your face behind your (h/c) hair. She tucked your hair behind your ear.

"U-um. Thank yo--" you were cut off when Amelia pressed her lips against your's.