The school's roof (Belarus x depressed!reader)

Two people requested this, so I hope you don't mind if I only make one.
Belarus x depressed!reader

You sighed and looked over at all your new friends, who've moved on from you, they now all hung out with the popular people. You must admit, they were quick learners, only a few days after hanging out with the sluts, they become one, too. Ahh, yes, a classical story about a nerdy girl who spent her weekend watching anime, getting ditched by all her friends. And I didn't help that there was a bunch of other stuff going on.

Let's play a fun game, guess how many new STDs my ex-best friends have gotten. You thought and angrily ate your lunch, (least favourite sandwich).

~~~time skip~~~

You skipped out on gym, again. Your gym teacher was becoming concerned.

"__________, are you ok?" Your gym teacher asked. You nodded, you were obviously lying though. Your gym teacher looked at you one more time then told all your unfortunate classmates to run 20 laps around the gym. Natalya scooted over a bit closer to you.

"I forgot my gym clothes, too." Natalya informed you.

"Oh. I didn't forget... I just... Don't want to..." You mumbled. Natalya thought for a second then stood up.

"C'mon. I want to show you something." Natalya held out her hand to you. You hesitantly took out. She lead you to the roof of the school.

"Hey, Nat. Look, I'm sad. But not that sad." You mumbled.

"No! That's not what I was suggesting at all! I just though... Since it always made me happy to come sit up here..." Natalya pointed at two fold-up beach chairs that she snuck up some time ago. You nodded and sat down in one of the chairs.

"It's really pretty up here." You said, looking up at the clouds.

"That one looks like a snowman." Natalya pointed to a cloud.

"Really? I see a pig." You smile for the first time in a long while.

Natalya grabbed your hand pointed to a different cloud with her free hand. "What about that one?"

"...a heart. Like, the cute cartoon-y kind. Not a real one." You giggled.

"Im glad that your laughing, and smiling again." Natalya kissed your cheek, and you blushed. "Do you want to tell me why you weren't smiling?"

"Oh. You know, just normal stuff. Losing all my friends, and stuff like that." You quickly tried to change the subject.

"You're not alone, __________. You still have me." Natalya slowly got closer to you and gently pressed her lips against your's. You kissed back but not long after, Natalya pulled away.

"__________?" Natalya asked. You hummed in response.

"I love you." She kissed you again.

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: 50th one-shot published. Woot woot!

I'm sick and I just sneezed and coughed all over my phone.

-= Lesbian Hetalia reader inserts =-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें