How it happened (Fem!Mafia!Romano x reader)

Fem!Mafia!Romano x reader

you wiped down the last table in the cafe, sighing as you did so. Finally, your shift was over and you could go home. You looked up from the table and out the nearby window. It's supposed to be a cold night tonight and you had to walk home, aren't you one lucky duck (the sarcasm is real). the waved and smiled at your coworker, grabbed your jacket and put it on. The short skirt and thin white shirt aren't going to help you keep warm walking home.

As you were doing up your coat, your coworker handed you a hat (ok this has nothing to do with the story but apparently only canadians say touque which is a really lame word anyway but i thought everyone knew that word idk).

"It's not much but i don't want you to be too cold" Your coworker said nervously, they were always so nice to you. You thanked them and put on the hat before opening to doors and walking out into the street. You had walked past the busy roads and there was less cars driving on the road.

You heard footsteps behind you and were immediately worried. You started walking a bit faster and heard that the footsteps were getting faster too. Someone behind you yelled "hey" at you, which made you trip over your own feet. The person walked over to you and helped you up.

"I was going to tell you you dropped this." You looked up at the rather attractive girl who helped you up. You looked at what she was holding and grabbed it, it was your phone.

"Oh my god thank you," You smiled and put it back in your pocket. "How can i repay you?" you asked not really expecting an answer, it was just the polite thing to say.

"Well, i need a date for this thing..." She said and blushed a bit, letting her words tail off.

"Oh, well. Ok, ill go with you." You were a bit shocked but also flattered. She smiled and grabbed your wrist, dragging you along with her. You were confused, why was she holding you by your wrist? How was she holding three shopping bags in one hand?

The two of you got to a fairly expensive looking car and she opened the door and shoved you in with one of the bags she was holding.

"Knock on the window when youre done changing" she said and shut the car door. You pulled a tight, short, black and dark red dress out of the bag. You started at it frozen.

"Hurry up." She said loudly. You jumped and quickly changed clothes. The dress was really low cut and had thin straps. Great, you look like a hooker. Wait, why did you change your clothes. What's happening. You knocked on the car window, the girl turned around to you and smiled when she saw you.

"It fits you great, I guess it's lucky we're the same size" She smiled and got into the driver's seat. You laughed nervously. After a while of driving you got to a mansion with a few other cars parked in front of it.

"What's your name?" The girl asked before you got out of the car.

"__________." You said with and awkward smile.

"Chiara." She said and got out of the car. You stumbled out of the car and awkwardly walked next to her.

When you got in, you realized it was the entire house, not just the outside that looked over the top and beautiful.

"Act like the other girls." Chiara whispered to you. You stared at her confused and she continued. "Just sit with me and drink a lot of alcohol."

"Oh. That'll be easy." You said with a smile, Chiara rolled her eyes and smiled at the same time.

Chiara grabbed your hand and practically dragged you into a room where a bunch of guys were playing cards, all with girls sitting on their laps.  Chiara had told you to act like the others, so when Chiara sat down, you sat down on her lap. You looked at Chiara's face, expecting her to be just smiling or something, but when you looked at her she quickly averted her eyes away from you chest and up at the card game.

Nothing really happened at first, they were just playing cards, though they had to restart a few times because Chiara kept winning, but as you got more tipsy they started talking about serious stuff. You heard the word "kill" more than you'd like to admit but that wasn't really what you were paying attention to. Chiara's neck was right in front of you, and before you even thought about it, you quickly kissed her neck and looked back at her face to see her turn red.

And that's basically the story of how you became a rich mafia wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I have not died. Don't forget about me.
I haven't been to school in a week though because the snow is so tall and we just keep getting snow days.