What do i win? (Fem!Scotland x reader)

Fem!Scotland x reader

You smacked the cigarette out of Allison's hand.

"That's narsty." You scolded.

"It's a habit." Allison mumbled and took her cigarette back.

"No. It's an addiction. And it's narsty." You corrected. Allison just shrugged.

"Do you even care about your health?! Ok. Here's a deal, if you quit smoking, I'll go on a date with you." You suggested, Allison had tried to get you to go on a date with her multiple time but you always said no, so this had to work, right?

"I'll try...." Allison mumbled and walked away.

~~~three days later~~~

"Hey, loser. I did it." Allison ran up to you moodier than usual.

"You did what?..." You asked nervously.

"I quit smoking. Idiot." She said like it was obvious.

"Oh. That's great! Good job!" You said and started walking away but Allison grabbed your wrist.

"What you're wearing should be fine." She said an started dragging you away.

"Wait. What're you doing?!" You asked.

"You promised me a date if I quit smoking. I quit smoking. Now we're going on a date." Allison dragged you over to an arcade.

"You can play whatever games you want, I'll pay." Allison said. You looked around the arcade and found (random fighting game, like mortal kombat or something).

"I challenge you." You said and giggled. Allison easily beat you.

"What do I win?" She asked.

She wants a prize?! I don't have a prize.

You sighed and kissed her. It took no time for her to kiss you back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I accidentally punched my brother in the face when I yawned this morning.