My ex is my next (2p!fem!Japan x reader)

2p!fem!Japan x reader

You flinched as Kimiko hugged you from behind.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" You asked.

"Hugging my girlfriend." She replied, snuggling her face into your neck.

"No you're not. I broke up with you last week." You managed to push her off of you. She just stared at you.

"How does it feel to be single?" You smirked.

"I wouldn't know." She shrugged.

"Yea you would. Unless you already found someone else." Yea sure, you broke up with her, but the thought of her with someone else still broke your heart.

"Yup." Kimiko said with a smirk.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH?!" You yelled.

"__________ ________." Kimiko said.

"OH. SO SHE STOLE MY NAME, TOO?!?-- Oh.... Oh." You coughed awkwardly. "It's me, isn't it?"

Kimiko nodded. "I'm not over to yet, _________."

"The truth is.... I'm not over you either... It's just... I assumed things and got jealous and..." You trailed on. You always thought Kimiko was the kind of person to cheat, she took it as compliment but it defiantly was not a compliment. So when you was her walking linked-arms with her cousin, you assumed the worst.

"Shh. It's ok." Kimiko hugged you as you cried.

"I just... Don't understand how you can forgive me. I said so many mean things..." You said between sobs.

"I forgive you because I love you." Kimiko smiled.

You little shit don't smile at me. You only smile when you're being genuine, otherwise it's a sly smirk.

"I-I love you too." Ok. I swear that's not what I meant to say.

"So... We're back together?" Kimiko asked.

No.

Instead of listening to your thoughts. You said "Yes."