Late night trips to walmart (Fem!America x reader)

Tbh when I learnt that walmarts are open 24/7 in the states I got really inspired to do a fanfic where something along these lines happens idk why.
Fem!America X reader

Finally. 865 words. You were finally done your English essay about some old book that was written before your grandmother was born. You look over to your clock, it was one in the morning. That meant you only had so much sleep, and it was Tuesday so you'd still have to go to school. You closed your laptop and rubbed your eyes. You always did stuff in one night, that's just kind of how you work. Well, saying that you were alarmed when you heard a knock at your window was an understatement. Your head darted to your window, only to see the one crazy energetic girl from school; Amelia. Her face was pressed up against the glass. You tiredly walked over and opened the window, giving her a disapproving look.

"C'mon lets go have some fun." Amelia gave you her signature grin as soon as you opened the window. You stared at her with a blank expression, not really wanting to deal with her at the moment. Actually, you never felt like dealing with her, ever. But for some reason you were the one person she completely attached to.

Amelia talks to you every single day without failure, and today she was crazy enough to actually come to your house to try to talk to you. Well it was kind of expected, she seemed to be the clingy type. But she had plenty of other people who want to be her friend, you are not one of them. You just wanna graduate high school and leave, you don't really care about friends or even really talking to people for that matter. You had a few friends but that was because you were friends since kindergarten, also there was all your online friends. But for some reason, the ever so popular Amelia wanted to be friends with the outcast.

"This is a second story window, how did you get up here." You said in your monotone voice. You were honestly really tired and just wanted to go to sleep but apparently Amelia had different ideas for the night.

"Be outside in five minutes." She said, gave her signature obnoxious laugh and climbed down a ladder that looked very unsafe and seemed like it was going to fall over at any second. You decided to follow her instructions other wise she might actually break into your house. Once you got outside you saw her looking very excited.

"Ok. So the first place we're going to, Walmart." Amelia said like you were supposed to be impressed and gave you a smug grin. You stared at her and shrugged, following her to her car. For the ride there, you and Amelia were listening to music really loudly and she was singing along, she eventually got you to sing along, too.

When you actually got to the Walmart you two ran inside and started running around the store. The two of you found the makeup isle and looked around at all the different products, testing them out on each other. You made Amelia look like a 50's house wife while she did the same with you, the caked on blush and huge eyelashes with bright red lipstick, it all just made an over the top look. Both of you started laughing out of control.

The two of you ventured off into other isle and somehow the two of you had started fighting with baby powder. Long story short, you found an open baby powder package and hit Amelia with it, so she searched for another empty one. Both of you were almost completely covered in it by the time that you stopped, and really you only stopped because one of you got baby powder in your mouth.

Both of you ran as fast as you could put of the store and back into the parking lot. Lucky for you two, the parking lot was on an angle and it was actually fairly steep, so you decided to hop into shopping carts and go down the mini-hill. Amelia's cart crashed half-way and she got up as fast as she could to race you to the end of the parking lot. You and your shopping cart won the race against Amelia. The both of you were almost pissing yourselves laughing as you walked back over to Amelia's car. Out of the blue, Amelia stopped walking, grabbed your face and kissed you. She pulled away a few seconds later and acted like nothing happened but that didn't stop an insane blush from forming on your face.

"That was fun, but just wait because next we're going to--" Amelia started with sparkles in her eyes. You hated cutting her off like that and crushing her dreams. But it was already two in the morning and you had school tomorrow.

"Hey, Amelia. You do know it's Tuesday, right?" You asked her. She looked at you confused for a few seconds then realized that you were right and ran over to her car, you following behind her.

"Don't worry, __________. I'll get you home on time." Amelia said determinedly and flashed you a smile before driving off as fast as she could to get back to your house before it turns 3 am.

"I actually had fun, I'd love to do this again on a day where I don't have to wake up early." You said and laughed awkwardly. Amelia nodded and apologized to you again. You ran back into your house as soon as Amelia pulled up to the driveway. You unlocked your door as quietly as you could and quickly went up to your bathroom, wiping off the makeup that Amelia had put on you before putting your pyjamas on and hopping into bed.

Let's just say that you weren't exactly a happy camper when you woke up the next morning.