Never again (fem!America x sick!reader)

fem!America x sick!reader

You woke up by the sound of your own sniffling. Fun. You coughed a bit then tried to go back to sleep. Isn't it just great being sick? Don't you just love being sick?! Isn't it the most fun you've ever had?!?!??! *ahem* Yes, you were sick, and everyone was either too busy, or too grossed out to take care of you. All except for the one person who you feared would be the one to take care of you, Amelia.

"Hey, _____________? How do you make soup? I forgot." Amelia half-yelled from the kitchen.

"Nevermind. I don't need soup." You said and coughed loudly. Amelia came running into your room.

"Uhh. Do you need water or something?" Amelia asked, taking the empty glass from the tabley-thingy next to your bed.

"Yes please." You sniffed and covered your face with the blankets. Why today of all days? You had a huge test at school and now you're going to have to take it another day and miss out on that day's work and its just terrible, why couldn't it have been on the weekend or something, when you don't have to worry about school.

Amelia ran back to the kitchen and accidentally dropped the cup, the glass shattered and you sighed.

"I'll clean it up!" Amelia yelled and went to go get stuff to clean it up. Fun. Wonderful. Marvelous.

Amelia cleaned it all up then came back with a new glass.

"You forgot the water." You sighed and looked at the empty glass.

"Oh right. I'll be right back." Amelia said and made sure she didn't drop the glass.

You smiled when Amelia came back with a glass full of water. She handed it to you and smiled.

"Need anything else?" She asked while you drank a bit of water.

"Actually... I'm a bit hungry..." You mumbled and grabbed your stomach. A bit was an understatement, you'd been hungry for a while but Amelia wasn't able to make any food properly.

"Ok. I can make.... Uhh.... Do you have any frozen pizza?..." Amelia asked. You nodded and she walked back over to the kitchen. Ahh yes, the lovely chef Amelia will be making you microwavable pizza, how divine.

"I couldn't find the frozen pizza but I found pizza pops." Amelia came back in with two pizza pops on a plate.

"Wonderful. Thank you." You said and started to eat.

"This almost tastes like real food. Amelia, you really know how to cook microwavable goods." You sighed and went back to hiding under your blankets and reading fanfiction.

"Maybe if I'm lucky you'll come take care of me every time I get sick." You were even more sarcastic than you were this entire time.

"Really? Yay! People normally don't want me to take care of them when they get sick but I guess you really like hanging out with me!" Amelia cheered.

"Pardon me?..." You stuck your head out of the blankets.

"I'll come over ever time you're sick and take care of you. That's a promise." Amelia laughed and jumped on your mountain of blankets.

Mental note to never ever get sick again.