Candy (Fem!Sealand x reader)

Fem!Sealand x reader

It was a normal work day, and by "work" I mean working at the counter of a corner store. You smiled as a cute blond girl walked in. She didn't even smile back, just grabbed as much candy as she could and walked over to the counter.

"Is that all?" You joked. The girl scowled at you.

"Yea. That's all." She gave you the money and took her candy, walking out without saying anything else.

~~~next day~~~

You watched the same girl from yesterday walk into the corner store, get her candy and pay, except this time she decided not to be an asshole.

"Sorry about yesterday. I'm not normally that rude. I was just in a bad mood. My name's Pearl, by the way.." She smiled at you.

"Cute name. My name's ______." You smiled back at her.

"_______..." She repeated. "Hey, _______? I can't eat all this candy on my own, wanna share it with me?"

"Yea. I get off work in a few minutes."

~~~mini timeskip~~~

Pearl had waited for you to get off work, and you both started walking to the park. You blushed when she grabbed your hand.

All her pockets were overflowing with candy. How the hell are we going to eat all that?! It's gonna take forever!

You both sat down on a bench. Pearl started piling candy into your lap.

"Pick whatever you want, I'll have whatever's left." You took a fair amount of the candy and opened one of the candy packages.

I'm gonna get so sick... You thought and looked down at all the candy, you hadn't even taken half. How does Pearl eat all that candy and she's still so skinny?

"From now on. I'm gonna visit you at work everyday, and when you're done, we'll come back to the park. Ok?" She smiled at you. You nodded.

"Yea. That'd be fun." You hugged her and blushed. Oh great. I've only known her for two days and I already have a crush on her. Your thoughts were rudely interrupted when you felt a pair of lips on your cheek.

"Sorry, _______. I just couldn't help myself." Pearl giggled.

~~~~~~
A/n: ok. That's all the people I can think of. If I missed any (and I know I did) feel free to call me out on it. And I'm now doing requests again, I just wanted to do all of the characters because I know that some people may be shy requesting or they may not be able to comment (that happened on one of my accounts before, no matter how many times I verified the account.) so yea. Requests.

-= Lesbian Hetalia reader inserts =-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara