Sea monsters (Fem!Scotland x reader)

Fem!Scotland x reader

You jumped off the pool deck into the water.

"C'mon in! The water's warm." You begged Allison. She just shook her head.

"There isn't gonna be a sea monster." You joked. Allison looked at you annoyed, then looked away again.

"Ok, grumpy-pants. Seems like you need a bit encouragement." You climbed out of the pool.

"Wait, _________. What're you--" before Allison got a chance to finish, you shoved her into the pool, jumping in after her.

"If there's a sea monster here to kill us, you can spend eternity in heaven saying 'I told you so'." You said. Allison gave you a dirty look.

"I was just trying to make a joke--" you stopped when you saw Allison smile, then start laughing. It's been a long time since I've heard her genuinely laugh...

"Aww. You've got such a cute laugh." You said and stealthily went underwater to dodge a slap. Through the blurriness of the water, you saw Allison go underwater and her face move closer to your's

Is she gonna? She is. She did. This is so cute, a kiss underwater.

You both pulled away before you drowned.

"That was so cute!" You glompped Allison.

"Stop. I'm gon' drown." Allison struggled.

"Oh. Right. Sorry." You let go of Allison. "But that was really sweet."

"Ok. I'm done. Bye." Allison got out of the pool and attempted to run away.

"WAIT!" You ran after her. When you caught up to her, you glompped her. Allison blushed and pushed you off.

"Yea. I guess I can be sweet sometimes..." Allison kissed your cheek. You fangirl-squealed and glompped her again.

"Ugh. _________. Please get off of me."

"No way!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: OMG. Idk why I'm saying this, but my pool doesn't have any steps, so I have to crawl out like a deformed octopus.