Liking boys?!?!?! (Fem!Finland x reader)

Fem!Finland x reader

Tina happily skipped over to you.

"Hey Tina." You smiled.

"Hay's for horses." Tina giggled. You rolled your eyes and laughed a bit too. Her jokes were kinda lame, but they still made you laugh.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Not much, you?" Tina smiled brightly.

"Oh, well, yesterday I went on a date with my boyfriend." You said. Her normally happy smile disappeared when you said 'boyfriend'. She always started frowning whenever you mentioned anything about him.

"______.....can we walk for a bit?" Tina said quietly. You nodded and started walking.

"So... Did you want to tell me anything? Or just walk around for a bit--"

"Have you ever considered dating girls?...." Tina asked you. You froze.

"W-what do you mean?..." You blushed.

"Exactly what I said... Have you ever considered dating girls?" Tina said with a serious face.

"Well... I-- uhh..." You stuttered. Tina waited for your answer.

"I-- I actually didn't...." You gulped.

"Oh..." Tina was about to walk away. You grabbed her hand before she could, her face turned light pink.

"Why?... Why are you asking?..."

"B-because... I...."

"You what, Tina?"

"I love you..."

It all made sense now, why she'd always frown when you talked about your boyfriend, why she got jealous when you would hang out with other people. You didn't notice that you were staring wide-eyed.

"_____?...." You snapped back to reality when you heard your name.

"Y-yes?.."

"I'm sorry..."

"What? Why?"

"You don't feel the same as me.... And I'm sorry... I guess I should have know... You like boys..." Tina sighed and then smiled. "But, it's ok."

"Hold on.... What makes you think I like boys?"

"Well... Your dating one..."

"Yea, but it's only because I don't know how to break up with him. And I only agreed to go out with him in the first place because I was trying to take my mind off you, because I though you liked boys."

"Wait, what are you trying to say?"

"Tina... I love you too!" Tina's eyes widened and she glompped you. You both landed on the ground laughing. You immediately stopped laughing when you heard a familiar voice.

"______?" Your boyfriend questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: part two?

Also, do you want me to write lemons?