Do NOT take her back to your parents. (2p!fem!America x reader)

2p!Fem!America x reader

You sighed.

She better not freaking-- your thoughts were cut off when the doorbell rang. You ran and opened the door.

"'Su--" you grabbed her arm and quickly dragged her into your room. You closed the door behind you.

"I thought I told you to wear something nice." You sighed angrily.

"I am--" Allie retorted.

"No. You're not." You searched around your room, gathering clothing.

"But this is what I always wear!" She complained.

"Yea. And you're meeting my parents for the first time, not performing at a strip club." You hissed and threw a pair of leggings and a plain white tee shirt at her.

~~~time skip~~~

You were sitting at the dinner table next to Allie, eating (favourite vegan meal).

"So... How long have you two been together?...." Your mom asked.

"For a few months now..." You mumbled.

"It would have been longer if I wasn't too shy to ask her out." Allie tried to act sweet and innocent.

Bitch, you've been hitting on me for over a year, what void did this 'too shy' story come from?

"That's cute. What are your hobbies?"

Cute? Mom, what? No. She's lying. Stop saying it's cute.

"Well, I'm really into drawing." Allie smiled innocently.

Drawing? Where did this come from?

~~~next day~~~

"Yo, _________." Allie ran over to you. "What do your parents think of me?"

"They think you're a cute, sweet, innocent little girl who likes drawing and singing." You half laughed.

"That's so not me." Allie laughed and kissed your cheek.

"Oh yea. Do you want your clothes back. 'Cuz I already added them to my shrine." Allie joked.

"Oh. Then I better not take them back then." You continued the joke.

Allie smiled and kissed your cheek again. "See you in class."