Awkwardness (Ukraine x reader)

Ukraine x reader

You were at one of Alfred's party, standing in a hallway that you thought there was no one else. You were walking down the hall looking at the pictures on the wall when someone bumped into you. You fell down and they fell on top of you. When you finally got over the shock of falling down you realized you had your head between two large breasts. You thought it was Yekaterina (I'm pretty sure that's her human name....) but you weren't too sure.

"I'm sorry, _____. I was looking at the pictures and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Yekaterina said getting off of you.

"Oh. No it's ok. I wasn't paying attention either." You said and Yekaterina helped you up.

"I didn't mind it though." You accidentally said out loud.

"Hmm?" Yekaterina hummed.

"Oh never mind!" You said and blushed.

"____? Do you... Like me?" Yekaterina asked out of no where.

"Yea. Your a really great friend!" You said afraid of being rejected.

"I mean. More than a friend." She said her blushing too now.

"Y-yea..." You said blushing redder than a tomato.

"Good. Because I would like to go on a date with you." Yekaterina smiled at you.

"Really?!" You said happily. "You really mean it?!"

She nodded and giggled.