New girl (Fem!Iceland x reader)

Fem!Iceland x reader

You sat alone in your dark room.

'Why me?'

~~flashback~~

You had arrived to class a few minutes early with (friend's name.) and we're just about to write something down when your friend squealed, making you jump and accidentally drop your pencil.

"_____, look! It's that cute new girl you have a crush on!" He/she said.

"S-shut up!" You looked over and saw that the new girl, Emillia, sat down at the desk right next to you.

She must have noticed that you were staring because she said "is this seat taken or something?"

"N-no." You stuttered and tried to hide the blush growing on your face.

"Whatever..." Emillia said. You looked up at the door and the teacher walked in, looking surprised.

"Oh.. You three are early, well.. You can get started on your work." You teacher said and wrote something on the board. You opened your textbook and took out for note book.

"Hey, (friend's name)? What did you put for number two?" You asked.

"Wisconsin." Your friend smiled at you. You stared at then confused.

"...this is math...." You sighed. You looked over at Emillia.

"So.. Umm.. You're new here and I thought... Maybe.. You would like to eat lunch with me?" You asked Emillia and smiled.

"Why not." Emillia shrugged. You looked at (friend's name) and the two of you smiled in victory.

~~at lunch~~

You sat down with your food and looked at Emillia.

"Are you going to sit down?" You said happily. Emillia sighed and sat down next to you.

For most of lunch she didn't really say anything, unless you asked her a question, and even then she wouldn't really say that much.

Now it was the end of school and you were sitting on the bus.

"Hey, doesn't the new girl go on this bus too? Where is she, she's gonna be late." Just as (friend's name) said that, Emillia walked onto the bus.

'Oh great' you though. The only spot left was next to you. Emillia walked over and sat next to you. After a few minutes (Friend's name) made his/her hands into a heart.

"Umm, ______? What's going on?" Emillia asked you.

"I... Umm.. Uhh... This is my stop!!" You said and awkwardly tried to get out of the seat. You ran off the bus.

"Wait!" Emillia yelled and chased after you. You ignored her and kept running.

~~end of flashback~~

You stared up at your ceiling. You heard a knock at your door.

"Come in." You said between sniffles. Someone opened the door and walked into your room. You didn't even bother to look at them.

"_____?" You heard Emillia say. You didn't say anything.

"I-I have your bag for you... You forgot it on the bus...." Emillia said. You just grumbled in reply. Emillia sat down on the end of your bed.

"_____?..."

You hummed in response.

"Why was (friend's name) making a heart?.." Emillia asked. You blushed.

"Well.. I.." You tried to think of a lie but you couldn't think of one. "It's because... I like you...."

Emillia looked surprised. "What?.. I thought you liked (friend's name)."

"N-no... I like you...." You mumbled.

Emillia smiled for the first time since you met her. "I like you too, ______."

You smiled and hugged Emillia. You let go of her and she gently pressed her lips against your's.

"So... Can I sit next to you on the bus tomorrow, too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: ok. I'm not gonna do requests anymore. Im just going to do one shots and I'll get to them eventually, just be patient.