i HATE camping (2p!fem!Germany x reader)

2p!fem!Germany x reader

You almost tipped over from the extreme weight of your backpack.

I hate camping. I absolutely hate camping.

You heard Kimiko laugh a bit.

"Ok. You know what, fuck you." You attempted to get your balance back. Kimiko pushed you over and laughed before running away.

"You fucking bitch!" You screamed so she could hear you, unable to get up. You flailed around like a turtle on its back for a few minutes before finally giving up.

~~~time skip~~~

An entire hour, and no one's found you. You started flailing around again, though you know it does nothing. You sighed and stopped.

This is what I get for hanging out with Kimiko...

You'd closed your eyes and started to fall asleep, when you heard rustling in the leaves and a twig snap. You opened up your eyes again and helplessly flailed.

I don't want an animal to eat me!!

A tall girl with a blond pixie-cut came into view. You stopped freaking out.

"Oh. Hi Louise. Didn't know you were out in the woods today." You said casually.

"Why're you on the ground?" She asked.

Yea. Good day to you, too.

"You know... Just chilin' out here..." You attempted to make a pose. You didn't even have to say anything else, Louise just pulled you off the ground like the slug you are.

"Thank you." You mumbled.

"Who did that to you?" She asked.

It is impossible to have a full conversation with you.

"You know, that doesn't even matter--" you tried to act casual but Louise cut you off.

"Who did that to you?" She repeated.

"Kimiko..." You looked down at your feet. Louise looked around into the woods.

"I'll kill her..." Louise mumbled.

"No really, it was kind of my fault. I was the one who agreed to come with her, I should have known better." You insisted.

"She hurt you, _________."

"Well, not really." You mumbled.

"She hurt you, _________." She repeated.

Ok. Since there's no way to reason with you, I'm just gonna nod my head.

"She hurt my __________."

WOAH THERE. where did that come from, we talked, like, four times. Calm yourself.

"Ok. But are you actually gonna kill her?" 'Cuz I need to know, wether or not to call the police.

"I'd do anything for you, _______." She nodded.

"...can you carry this backpack for me?..." You asked. Louise nodded and took the backpack off your shoulders. You walked back to the campsite with Louise, who didn't seem to mind the weight of the backpack. When you got back, Kimiko looked at you and laughed, but stopped when she saw Louise.

"Hey... So... About me leaving ________ alone in the woods...." Kimiko nervously looked around then ran away.

"So I guess we're all alone for now... Something I've wanted for a long time..."

rape. RaPe. RAPE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I swear, 99% of my one-shots now end with "rape"