You cant sit with us (Fem!Denmark x reader x fem!Norway)

Fem!Denmark x reader x fem!Norway

Ah. Fourth grade. A year filled with regret. Well, almost all regret. Two girls were always fighting over who could play with you at recess. That didn't change, even when you got into high school, only now they're fighting over who got to eat lunch with you. Liv doesn't want that, though Marie doesn't seem to mind.

Today, Liv got to you first. She put down her lunch tray just a second before Marie came running over.

"You can't sit with us." Liv said blankly.

"Oh c'mon. Can't we just sit together? I don't mind sharing _________, so can you just cooperate?" Marie crossed her arms.

"Sharing me?" You said, and got ignored.

"She's mine." Liv defensively grabbed your arm.

"Hey. How about I'm my own person." You suggested, only to get ignored again. Since you were being ignored so much, you managed to get away.

"Fine. I'll leave." Marie tried not to smile and walked over to you.

"Liv's letting you hang out with me alone?" You asked. Marie shook her head.

"Oh. So you're, like, a rebel?... You know rebels are my type." You winked.

"Found you." You didn't even notice Liv standing there. You and Marie screamed and hugged onto each other.

"Do you really think I'd let you take ________ for yourself?"

Its been the same since fourth grade, the two girls always fighting over you. Except now it was different. Now they're fighting over your affection.

~~~
A/n: HAHAHAHAH I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS BEFORE IT WAS DONE.