Sleepovers (Ukraine x reader)

Ukraine x reader

"Ok. C'mon. I'm not that weird." You reasoned.

"Yea. Totally." Yekaterina nodded and flipped the page of her magazine.

"Ok. I know that was sarcastic, but I'm gonna take it seriously." You said and flopped down on the bed next to her.

"That's great." Yekaterina nodded and read through an article.

"You're not even paying attention to me.... What are you reading anyway?" You tried to look at her magazine but she closed it and looked at you.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." She smiled at you. She got up and walked over to a small jewelry box, she looked through it for a few seconds before finding what she was looking for. She picked up a gold locket in the shape of a heart and handed it to you.

"Here. There's a picture of the both of us inside." She said.

"Thank you. It's beautiful." You smiled and put it on. Yekaterina blushed and cleared her throat. You looked up at her.

"How about we go make some food?" She asked. You nodded and got off her bed as well.

"What do you want to make?" You asked.

"Not sure. I guess we'll see what we have..." She mumbled.

After she gave me the locket she got really quiet...

"Hey, ________." Yekaterina got really close to you all the sudden.

"Umm. Yea?.." You blushed and tried to back away a bit, but she had her hands around your waist.

"I really like you.." Yekaterina's face got even closer to your's.

"I reall--" you were cut of by Yekaterina kissing you.

Ok. Wow. Rude. I was trying to tell you that I like you, ok. I had a whole, cute, speech prepared, but no. How rude..... But I still love you.