Christmas special (Fem!Nordics x reader)

Sorry guys I literally don't know anything about any other holidays so I'm going to write this about christmas and shit. Also I know this is like a week after christmas, just wait until you see how late my new years story will be.

Fem!Nordics x reader

You were invited over to the scandinavian lesbians' house, just like you had been every year since you met the five after you decided to study abroad in northern europe. You bundled up in all seven layers of coats you had and started making your way over, the cold air making your face feel tingly. The roads were covered in layer upon layers of snow but it wouldn't have been worth it to drive because their house was only one and a bit of a block away, so you trudge through the knee-high snow. It was easy to tell which house was their's due to the blinding christmas lights and loud obnoxious christmas music blasting inside. You quickly made your way up the driveway, knocking three times on the door and taking a step back. For a second you thought they wouldn't hear you but then you heard Marie's excited shouting and loud footsteps running over to the door. Marie slammed to door open and grabbed your arm, dragging you inside and into a hug. You gratefully accepted the hug, hugging back and taking the opportunity to non-creepily smell Marie's hair. She brought you over into the living room where everyone was sitting with a cup of hot chocolate and an ugly christmas sweater. Tina put her hot chocolate down and went over to go hug you while Emilia gave you a small awkward smile, Liv gave you a longing look, and Beatrix gave you a slightly violent glare. Then Beatrix broke the awkward silence that formed after Tina finished hugging you, "You're not wearing an ugly christmas sweater. I thought we told you that the theme was ugly christmas sweaters."

"Is this not tacky enough?" You looked down at your red and white stripped cable knit sweater, then back at Beatrix, who shook her head ever so slightly. Emilia stepped up to your help, telling Beatrix to calm down and that she would give you one of her sweaters to wear for the night. You walked over to Emilia's room with her and sat on her bed and she searched through her closet to find a christmas sweater that was tacky enough for Beatrix's standards. Emilia found a red sweater with white reindeer and green stitches all over it and threw it at your face without giving you without giving you heads up to catch it. You thanked Emilia then shooed her out so you
could change your shirt. When you walked back out with Emilia's sweater on, Beatriz gave you an ever so small smile and you took a seat next to Liv. Marie's cheery, alcohol-filled voice slightly echoed around the room due to just how loud she was "Let's open our presents guys!!"

"Did you guys not open your presents yet?" You asked as you looked over to the christmas tree to see that it was full of presents underneath. They all shook their heads and you waited for one of them to answer you. None of them wanted to say anything, even Marie, who normally spoke up about anything and everything, was fidgeting her thumbs and looking at the ground. Finally Tina spoke up "We didn't want to open anything until you got here, it just wouldn't be like christmas if you weren't here, too." You looked over at the clock in the corner of the room to see that it was already a quarter past nine. You looked back over at Tina and smiled. Knowing that you want that much to them, that they would wait to open their gifts until you got there, no matter how late it was, made you feel all warm and tingly inside.

"Ok well then I guess it was the perfect time to bring these over." You smiled as you opened up the late bag that you had brought over and started pulling out wrapped boxes with ribbons and bows on top of them. All their faces lit up as you handed them their individual boxes. Emilia wanted you to open her gift to you first, to which you gratefully complied. Emilia's gifts were always special and handmade, like how last year she made you a teddy bear and the year before that she made you a scarf and matching mittens. You unwrapped the dark purple wrapping paper to see an old shoe box. You made a joke about how you always wanted a box for christmas and she covered her face in second hand embarrassment for your terrible and overused joke. You opened up the box to see a stocking that was just like the ones they all used, red with pretty patterns and their names stitched at the top. You ran your fingers over the cursive ____________ at the top and smiled widely, walking over to hug Emilia, giving her a small peck on the cheek as you did so.