Liking boys?!?!?! Part. 2 LEMON (Fem!Finland x reader)

Fem!Finland x reader

You gulped and got up, brushing yourself off.

"Umm. I-- I'm so sorry." You said as Tina hid behind you, hugging your waist tightly.

"________? What's going on?" He repeated.

"I... T-think we should see other people.." Wow, nice one, the most stereotypical thing you could say.

"What are you trying to say? ______?" He asked, you always thought he was kinda dumb.

"I mean, Nikolai, that I'm breaking up with you! A-and I'm going to date Tina instead!" You tried to sound as confident as possible, Nikolai's terrifying. You didn't even wait for his to answer and walked away, dragging Tina with you-- who had a death grip on you.

"Where are you going?!" Tina sounded scared.

"We're just going back to my house, calm down." You said. You got back to your house and closed and locked the door behind you. Tina finally let go of you.

"________?.... Are you ok?....." Tina asked nervously. You just scoffed and dragged her into your room.

"He's an idiot." You mumbled.

"________?...." Tina said quietly. "Get on your bed..."

"P-pardon me?" You stuttered as your face went bright red.

"Lie down on bed. P-please." Tina had a blush that rivalled your's. You did as told, and lied down on your bed. Tina climbed on top of you. She started to lean her face closer to you when pushed her off of you.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I-I'm sorry, _______. I don't want to force you to--"

"N-no. That's not what I meant. I-I do want to.." You were just confused, you always thought of her as, well, innocent. You gulped nervously as Tina nodded and started to move closer to you again.

She kissed you gently, which got kind of boring after a bit, so you licked her lips, asking for entrance-- which she happily accepted. You had explored almost all of her mouth when you felt her rub you through your pants, and you started moaning into the kiss. You pulled away and she took off your shirt along with her own.

Kissing on the lips is to mainstream, so Tina started kissing your neck instead. Her arms went around you back and unhooked your bra. Her lips traveled down to suck on your right nipple, her hand playing with the left, after a bit she switched sides. You moaned uncontrollably, she moaned against your skin. You flipped her over so you were on top and gave her the same treatment. Somewhere in between that time, you had managed to take your pants off as well as her's. Leaving you both in only your panties. You grabbed the edge of her panties.

"May I?" You asked, smirking. Tina nodded shyly and you slowly pulled off her panties. You were about to put two of your fingers into her but she flipped you, taking you by surprise. She looked at your panties.

"Well, someone's wet." Tina said and giggled happily. How can she sound so innocent while saying that?

She pulled your panties off and you instinctively pulled your legs together. Tina smiled sweetly and spread them apart. Her head disappeared between your legs and she took a long experimental lick. And hearing you moan was a sign to keep going. You felt her tongue go in and out of you, each time you moaned louder.

"Tina!! Ennn-- I'm gonna--!" You cummed all over Tina's face, she ate as much of it as she could. You panted heavily and before you could catch your breath, she rubbed herself against you. You both moaned and panted.

"________!!!"

"Tina!!!!" You screamed each other's names as you cummed. Tina flopped down on the bed next to you tiredly. You covered the two of you with the blankets.

"I love you." Tina said and fell asleep hugging you.

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: well... That sucked. But it sure as hell didn't suck balls.

Send help, my puns keep getting worse and worse.