Best friend (Hungary x reader)

Hungary x reader

It's not fair! You thought to yourself. I've loved Elizabeta forever and I've given her all my attention but she barely notices me.

You see, you were as people say 'the side-bitch.' You would basically do everything for he in exchange for her calling you her best friend, and because of that, popularity. Elizabeta was the most popular girl in the school and she didn't even need to try. But she was more than a friend to you, more than a.... What's the word? Senpai. You loved her, and not just as a friend.

You watched in jealously as Elizabeta flirted with Gilbert and Roderich. Two problems, one; you wanted Elizabeta to be flirting with you instead, and two; you shipped Gilbert and Roderich soooooo much. You walked over to them and smiled shyly.

"Hi..." You said quietly.

"Hallo." Gilbert was one of your other friends, he was always so nice to you. But Roderich never really talked to you.

"Oh, ______. I almost forgot to tell you. Alfred is having a party tonight. Are you gonna be there?" Elizabeta smiled at you.

"Yes." You replied without thinking. Then you remembered, it was Monday... How were you going to convince your parents to let you go to a party on a Monday?

"Umm. I don't have a ride. Mind if you drive me?" You asked Elizabeta and she nodded.

~~time skip brought to you by the lazy author~~

You saw Elizabeta's car pull up on your driveway and you crawled out your window (your room is on the first floor, if it's not just go along with it.). You walked over to her car and got into the passenger seat.

"Why did you go out the window?" She questioned.

"My parents would never let me go to a party on a school night." You explained. She nodded and drove off. You got to the party and you could hear the music from outside. The door was wide open so you two just walked in.

~~an hour of dancing and a few shots later~~

Elizabeta was drunk as fuck. But you hadn't touched any of it, there's no way you're getting a hangover the next day.

"Im so glad you're my best friend~" she slurred.

"Yea... Me too..." You said sadly. She only though of you as a friend.

"Can I talk to you privately?" You asked, remembering she was drunk and if you confessed your love to her and she rejected you, she probably wouldn't remember anything. You followed her to one of the spare rooms.

"You know, we've always been friends.~" she slurred. You just nodded awkwardly. She leaned towards your ear.

"I think of you as much more than a friend~" she whispered into your ear and before you could reply she kissed you roughly. It took a few seconds but you realized what was going on and kissed her back. She licked your bottom lip and you gladly opened your mouth. You heard the door open and remembered something. You never locked the door.

"Kesesesesese~ sorry Roderich looks like this room is already being used."

--
A/n: sorry about the PruAus.... I ship them so much. But did you like it? You can request something if you want.