Anime is just pantie-shots and side-boobs (Fem!Japan x reader) LEMON

Fem!Japan x reader LEMON

Yay! Anime marathon with my best friend! You thought and covered yourself and Sakura in a blanket.

"What anime are we watching?" You asked.m

"(TV-MA anime)." Sakura answered.

~~~time skip~~~

You were half way through the third episode.

"Ohmigod. A solid eighty percent of this anime is panty-shots and side-boobs." You like to think of yourself as innocent... Like to. But you probably would have watched this on your own some other time.

"Oh. Sorry about that... So I'm guessing you don't want to cosplay then?"

That was her plan all along!

"Evil.." You mumbled and you picked up the costume and went to go get changed. You looked back one more time to see Sakura smirking.

Creepy asf....

~~~Another timeskip~~~

Sakura was talking to you through the door.

"I am not going to wear this!" You hissed, looking down at the revealing costume.

"You agreed to cosplay, now open the door so I can see how you look!" Sakura demanded. You hesitantly creaked the door open and then stopped.

"You dont have a camera, right?" You asked nervously.

"No. No cameras." Sakura said. You opened the door fully and looked at Sakura. She blushed and looked at the ground.

"Umm... __________, y-you can go change back now." Sakura stuttered. You smiled with pride, she barely ever stuttered.

"I think I may need help getting out of it." You smirked. Sakura looked confused, but then smiled. You walked back into the bedroom where you had gotten changed, Sakura following you and closing the door. Sakura gently took off your cosplay and neatly folded it.

Lol. Nerd.

Sakura grabbed the costume and started to put it away. While her back was turned, you smirked and took off your bra. Sakura turned back to you and blushed.

"_-_____!"

"Yes?" You asked innocently.

"Where did your bra go?..." She asked confused, and probably a bit scared.

"On the floor." You pointed to your bra, which you had dropped right next to you. "Now it's your turn to have your clothes taken off.."

You slowly took off Sakura's clothes, not only being surprised that she let you, but she was smiling. You finished taking off her clothes and before you even noticed what was happening, Sakura was sucking on your breast.

"S-Sakura!" You moaned. She pushed you down into the bed. You pulled her face away from your chest and over to your face. Sakura forcefully shoved her lips onto your's and shoved her tongue into your mouth. You pulled away for air.

Well dayum.

You unhooked Sakura's bra and looked at the size.

"Nice A-cup." You said sarcastically and grabbed her breast. Sakura didn't pay attention to you, just pulled off your panties and pushed two fingers into you. You moaned. She moved her fingers inside you.

"Aahh... S-Sakura!" You screamed out. "I'm gonna-- ahh!" You cummed all over her hand. She licked it all up.

"I love you--"

"Oh, _________. We're not done~" she said and before you could react, you felt her tongue go inside you. You screamed out. She moved her tongue in and out of you.

"I'm g-gonna-ahhh-- Again." You screamed out her name and cummed all over her face.

"___________, I love you."

"I-I love you, too."