A day at the beach (Hungary x reader)

Hungary x reader

"Hey, _________. What do you think of this one?" Your (unfortunately straight) friend Yekaterina asked, trying on the fifth bikini so far.

"It's cute..." You mumbled. Yekaterina sighed.

"Ok. How about we find a bikini for you." Yekaterina quickly changed back and dragged you around the store.

"This is cute." Yekaterina handed you a (favourite colour) bikini.

"I guess I'll try it on...." You mumbled. Yekaterina smiled and forced you into a change room. You sighed and changed into the bikini. You opened the change room door. Yekaterina's eyes widened.

"That bikini's going to make people question their sexuality."

"'Going to'? You want me to buy this? But I don't have any money." You said. Yekaterina nodded.

"I can pay. Now go change back." Yekaterina instructed. You hugged her.

"You're the best friend anyone could ask for." You smiled.

~~~time skip~~~

You lay down your towel next to Yekaterina.

"There's a lot of cute girls today, maybe today'll be the day you get a girlfriend." Yekaterina winked at you.

"Would you stop mocking me, I know I'm incapable of getting a relationship." You mumbled.

"What about her?" Yekaterina pointed to a girl in a purple bikini. You shrugged.

"What about the girl with the pigtails?"

"Ehhn..."

"Her?" She gestured over to a girl with long brown hair.

"She's cute." You nodded.

"Go talk to her." Yekaterina nudged you. You started walking towards her. You tapped her should, she turned to you.

"Hmm?" Damn, she's even cuter up close.

"A-are you hurt because it looks like you fell from heaven. Wait, wait. I mean, are you ten because you look like Tennessee. I-I mean--" you were cut off from your terrible attempts at pickup-lines by her laughing.

"I believe it goes, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? And, are you from Tennessee? because you're the only ten I see. I'm Elizabeta, by the way." The girl, who you now know is Elizabeta smiled at you.

"_________." You smiled as wide as possible without being creepy.

Elizabeta took a pen out of her bag and wrote her phone number on your arm.

"Do you want to stay and talk to me for a bit?" Elizabeta asked.

"Well... I actually came here with my friend so..." You looked over at Yekaterina, she shooed you away with hand gestures. "But she can wait."

~~~time skip~~~

Elizabeta and you had been talking for almost half an hour now, it was so easy to carry out a conversation with her, because you have a lot of the same interests.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Elizabeta asked. You nodded and she picked you up bridal-style damn she's strong and carried you to the water. She threw you into the waves you've abandoned me. She giggled and pulled you out of the water.

"Sorry. It was just too easy." Elizabeta's smiled disappeared. "You're not mad, are you?"

You waited a few seconds, then splashed her with water. "No. I'm not mad."

When the two of you finally stopped laughing, Elizabeta grabbed one of your hands.

"I know I haven't known you for that long... And we haven't even been on a date yet... But I really like you, ________."

"Yea. I really like you too. Now stop being so emotional." You gently shoved her and she fell down into the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I turned this one into its own story. Btw.