0 bragging tolerance (Fem!Prussia x reader)

Fem!Prussia x reader

You shivered and looked at Julchen with jealousy.

"I hate you." You mumbled through chattering teeth.

"Aww. That's so cute, _________." Julchen smugly put her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"I really really hate you." You tried to stop shivering. Julchen put her arm around you.

"Sounds like you're jealous." Julchen laughed.

"Yea. A bit..." You mumbled.

"It's ok. Not everyone can be as awesome as me." Julchen said sympathetically.

"That's not why I'm jealous! I'm cold, and you have a jacket. It's not that difficult." You lightly punched Julchen.

"Then why'd you wear a tank top?" Julchen asked.

"Because my boobs look great in this shirt." You mumbled. Julchen took off her jacket and handed it to you.

"Thanks." You mumbled and put on her jacket. "You're a lot nicer when we're alone. When there's other people around, all you do is brag about everything."

"True.... And the main thing I have to brag about, is you." Julchen kissed you, you kissed back almost immediately. Julchen pulled away and laughed. "That's why I don't brag to you."

"Yea. That's why," you rolled your eyes. "And not because I said that if you bragged to me one more time, I'd leave you."

Of course, that threat isn't real. But Julchen doesn't need to know that ;)