I'm TIRED (Fem!China x reader)

Fem!China x reader

You hummed a song and made a flower crown, when the flower crown was perfected, you placed it on your head.

"It's cute, ______." Chun-Yan said happily. You nodded and lied down on the grass.

"I'm so tired..." You complained and closed your eyes.

"Maybe if you went to bed earlier, you wouldn't be so tired." Chun-Yan scolded.

Wow. Thanks mom.

"At least go sleep in a bed." Chun-Yan said. You got up and started walking inside, you put the flower crown on Chun-Yan's head as you passed her. When you got inside, you immediately went to Chun-Yan's bedroom and flopped down on her bed.

You were almost asleep when you felt arm wrap around you.

"You're so cute." You heard Chun-Yan say and burry her face in your neck.

"Thank you~" You smiled.

"Why are you going to sleep? You know it's the middle of the day, right?"

"Of course. I said I'm tired didn't I?" You said and slowly fell asleep.

You woke up and looked at Chun-Yan, who was still cuddling you. She's asleep. You poked her and watched her eyes flutter open.

"Why'd you wake me up? I'm tired." She mocked you.

"Oh, screw you." You playfully punched her arm.

"I wish." Chun-Yan giggled. You rolled you eyes and got out of the bed.

"C'mon. I'm hungry." You pulled her out of the bed and shoved her into the kitchen. She prepared some (favourite food.) and handed you a plate.

"Thanks." You smiled. Chun-Yan hugged you from behind, you blushed when you felt her arms snake around your waist, and her face against your neck.

"I love you~" Chun-Yan purred.

"I-I love you, too." You stuttered.