School for criminals (2p!fem!Canada x 2p!reader)

My halloween/100th one shot.

2p!fem!Canada x 2p!reader

Canada's boarding school for teenage delinquents. They're not even trying to sugarcoat it. Great. You kill one kid in the hallways and everyone freaks out and next thing you know you're going to your country's school for criminals. But really, she was asking for it. Trying to befriend your best friend.

You were escorted to your dorm, which was more of a prison cell than anything. It was all dark, perfect.

"Class starts in ten minutes. Make sure you get there on time." The guard warned. You rolled your eyes and put a few things away then checked your class schedule one last time before hurrying off to your first class of the day.

You walked down the halls and watched them slowly get whiter. Is the rest of it all whit? The walls quickly changed to stain covered beige as you entered the cafeteria. Guess there's a lot of food fights here. Sweet. As you kept walking everything got darker and darker again until you were in a hall that was almost black, with only a few dim lights so you could see. You walked into your homeroom classroom and saw everyone sitting at the front. You exchanged a few weird looks with some of the other students who were all sitting at the front and you walked to the back and sat down.

"I'd prefer if all my students sit at the front." The teacher said and glared at you when they walked in.

"Ok. That's great." You said and stretched in your chair. Some dude at the front of the class started giggling. You stared blankly at the teacher.

"Just save yourself the trouble and come sit next to me." Said a girl who seemed just as bored as you. You rolled your eyes and went to sit down next to her.

"____________." You held out your hand to her.

"Maddie." She shook your hand with the tiniest smile ever.

"I see you're already making friends, miss _____________." The teacher smiled at you. You rolled your eyes.

~~~mini timeskip~~~

You sat down with Maddie and her friends for lunch. She was actually really popular, which I guess makes you popular by default. Her friends seemed to love you.... maybe a bit too much. Her brother smirked at you as his hand slid down to your ass.

"Excuse me. Do you actually mind." You scoffed and punched him in the face. For that, you got a gasp, two approving nods, and a giggle. Maddie grabbed you protectively.

"Wanna wait at least a week until you start hitting on my friend?" Maddie was hugging you unnaturally close. You could feel your face get red.

"What's your problem?" He said to Maddie then turned to you, "You are single, aren't you? Though I wouldn't mind if you weren't."

"Well... Actually...." You were about to tell him that you weren't really interested in guys but Maddie kissed you before you could say anything. Maddie pulled away after a bit.

"No. She's not single. She's my girlfriend." Maddie glared at her twin and he finally gave up. You couldn't help it as a smirk creeped onto your face.

You and Maddie were peacefully talking when someone from a different table threw food at you. At first you didn't even react but you quickly got mad and threw a knife back (they were only plastic but atleast they let you have knives, right?). This turned into a full on food fight in the cafeteria. Maddie dragged you out and when the two of you got out she fixed your hair. You smiled up at Maddie as she leaned down and kissed you.

Maybe it wont be so bad here.....