In the middle of everything. (Fem!Prussia x reader x Fem!Austria)

Fem!Prussia x reader x Fem!Austria

You, Julchen and Anneliese have been best friends since kindergarten, and if it weren't for you, the three of you probably wouldn't be friends. You're the glue that keeps the group together.

"Yea, well, you're-- o-oh. Hi ________." Julchen stopped yelling at Anneliese and smiled when you walked over.

"Hey guys." You smiled.

"Now's not the best time." Anneliese started to push you away but Julchen smacked her hands away from you and hugged you protectively.

"No. ________ can stay. Maybe you should leave." Julchen said.

"Or, we could all hang out, like we normally do--" you unsuccessfully attempted to get out of Julchen's grip.

"No. I can't keep doing this. It's me or Julchen." Anneliese doesn't normally interrupt you.

"W-what do you mean?.." You acted like you didn't know what was going on, but you knew exactly what was happening. For a long time you've known that they mainly fight over you now.

"We won't be mad, whoever you pick." Julchen let go of you.

"Is both an option?" You asked sheepishly.

"For now... But eventually you have to choose." Anneliese grabbed your hand and tugged you away from Julchen.

"I know that..." You mumbled. "I've always known that..."