Finish the GAWDDAMN PROJECT (fem!BTT x reader) part. 2

Fem!BTT x reader

You flinched. "Wait. What?"

"Aww, _______'s shy!" Isabel smiled and started lifting up your shirt. You immediately smacked her hands away and put your shirt back.

"Can we play dress-up with you?" Marianne asked while looking through your clothes.

"Ooo. Let's do that!" Julchen nodded and clapped happily. Isabel tried to take off your shirt again but you stopped her.

"I can take my own clothes off, thank you very much." You mumbled. Marianne, Isabel and Julchen took turns picking out outfits for you. They finally all agreed on an outfit, they forced you to wear a tube-top and bootyshorts.

"There. Now wear that until we're done with the project." Julchen said with a smirk.

"Now I don't really want to finish the project." Isabel said and sighed.

"You two are terrible..." Marianne slowly shook her head.

"Says you." You mumbled.

"C'est quoi la problème?" Marianne asked.

"It's nothing." You dismissively shook your head.

You surprising managed to finish the project. It was terrible but you were probably gonna fail that class anyway.

"Thank you, mr and mrs ________'s parents." Isabel said and smiled sweetly at you parents when they brought snacks for the four of you.

Sweet little perverted cinnamon roll.

"Yes. Thank you, but we really need to go now." Julchen said and they all got up and left.

Well... That was certainly interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I made fairy tail oneshots. Yup.... That's about it....