I prefer my normal clothes (Fem!America x tomboy!reader)

fem!America x tomboy!reader

"Why can't I come over and give you a makeover?!" Amelia complained while poking your shoulder constantly.

"Because I like the way I look, now will you please stop poking me?" You asked as calmly as you could.

"C'mon _____________, I could make you look like me." Amelia pleaded.

"Wow. I didn't know it was even possible but now i want to do that even less." You rolled your eyes and kept walking to your class.

"We'll talk about this after class." Amelia said and walked off to her class. You shook your head and walked into class.

Class was about as boring as ever, nothing ever happened. All you ever did was take notes and answer the dumb questions. You might as well be back in kindergarten. You sighed and gathered your things before heading to the cafeteria for lunch. You barely took one step in before Amelia found you and started bothering you.

"Please?" Amelia begged. You rolled your eyes and walked over to your normal table. Amelia followed you the whole way repeating the exact same word "please". She can be so annoying sometimes, but she's your best friend so you have to put up with her.

"I've said no every other time, what makes you think I'm gonna say yes now?" You sighed and ate Amelia's food while she wasn't paying attention.

"Well... because.... because...." Amelia stuttered.

"Ok. I'll make a deal with you, you stop eating fast food for the rest of the week, and you can give me a make over." You crossed your arms. She'd never be able to do it, but you wanted to make it seem like she had a chance.

~~~next day~~~

Amelia was eating a salad. That she brought. From home.

"Say it again." You laughed. Amelia sighed.

"I brought a salad from home." Amelia said with the least amount of enthusiasm ever.

"Oh my gosh. That's priceless." You practically killed yourself laughing.

~~~next day~~~

"I have a sandwich today...." Amelia seemed even less enthusiastic than yesterday.

"Wait wait wait (pronounced waiwaiwait).... From home?...." You tried not to laugh as Amelia nodded.

~~~end of week~~~

"Well... I don't know how you did it but a deal is a deal." You sighed and Amelia got all happy again.

"Yay! Ok. Let's go to my house!" Amelia dragged you over to her car.

No. I am not getting in the same car as that thing. She's gonna crash into everything!

Amelia practically shoved you into the car and started driving to her house. As soon as you got to her house she dragged you up to her room, not even letting you say hi to Meg.

You sat down on Amelia's bed and she searched through her closet for clothes. You almost threw up when you saw what she picked. A white skirt and an orange tube-top. You sighed as Amelia closed her eyes while you changed. You really hated this... but you agreed to this....

"You look so cute! Now time for make up!" Amelia cheered as she forced the makeup onto your face, she did your hair all cute and then allowed you to look in the mirror.

"I guess it's kind of cute... but I'd rather just wear my normal clothes..." You mumbled.

"Yea. I guess it was kind of a bad idea, I like you the way you are, see you all girly is kind of weird... Here~ Let me help you change~" Amelia smirked.

"Uhhh... what?...."