Because... Boobs (Fem!Norway x reader) LEMON...?

Fem!Norway x reader LEMON...?

"Hey _________? Can I ask you a question?" Liv asked.

"Yea. What is it?" You smiled sweetly.

"Why did you ask me out?" Liv asked and your smile disappeared.

~~~flashback~~~

"C'mon. It's just a dare, do it." Your friend said, and all your other friends giggled.

"Ok. Fine." You sighed. You were playing truth or dare with your friends, and they dared you to use your best pickup line on the antisocial girl who always sat alone at lunch; Liv.

You walked over to her. Is that a tuna sandwich?... Ew. You say down next to her.

"Hey, you remind me a lot of my big toe... 'Cuz I'm gonna bang you on every piece of furniture I own tonight." You said as slyly as possible. Liv just looked at you for a few seconds.

"Is that a promise?" She asked.

~~~~~~

"B-because..." You didn't have the heart to tell her that it was a dare. You took your shirt and bra off as fast as you could. "Boobs."

"Hey, remember your promise?" Liv smirked and pulled you closer.

"It wasn't a promise. It was a pickup line." You rolled your eyes. Liv brushed a few stray hairs out of your face.

"Now, now, __________. A promise is a promise." Liv grabbed your waist and kissed you, you could feel her smirk into the kiss. You felt her hand travel down into your pants and she inserted two fingers into you. She started pumping her fingers when you heard the door open.

Liv leaned over and whispered in your ear "We'll continue this later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: idk. It was half lemon.