You're drunk, go home. (Fem!drunk!Japan x reader)

Fem!drunk!Japan x reader

You sighed and sat down in front of your tv. What anime should I watch tonight?

Ding dong! You heard the doorbell and went to go check who it is. You opened the door and saw Sakura standing there.

"Heey, _______~" Sakura smirked at you. Ok. I was not expecting that.

"Hi... Sakura..." You said as she pushed past you and walked into your house. She's not acting like her normal self.

"How much did you have to drink?" You sighed.

"Not very much~" Sakura giggled like a Japanese school girl.

"Just lie down on the couch while I go get you water." You sighed. Sakura did what you asked as you walked into the kitchen to go get her some water. When you got back, Sakura seemed to be asleep on the couch. You put the glass of water on the coffee table and bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Sakura." You said quietly.

"But I'm not tired yet." Sakura opened her eyes and giggled. What?! I thought she was asleep.

"F is for friends who do stuff together~ U is for you and me~ N is for....." Sakura sat up and started singing, then stopped all the sudden. Is she expecting me to finish the song?

"Anywhere and anytime at all..." You finished. Sakura clapped her hands.

"Wow! You're such an amazing singer, ______~" Sakura grinned and pulled you closer to her. "Hey, is your name personal space, because I need you~"

"P-pardon?" Was that supposed to be a pickup line?! I think so... Sakura smashed her lips against your's. Your eyes widened, but you soon closed them and kissed back. You pulled away for air.

"I love you!~" Sakura giggled and lay down again.

"I-I love you, too." You said and hurried to your room.

~~~in the morning~~~

You woke up early and saw that Sakura was still asleep. You sighed and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. You made some (favourite breakfast) for you and Sakura. You sighed and put the plate on the table next to her. She opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her forehead.

"_______?" Sakura asked.

"Y-yes?"

"I didn't... Say anything weird.. Did I?"

"Uhh... No...?...."