Pay attention to me (fem!Sealand x reader x wy)

Fem!Sealand x reader x Wy

You were at Madeline's house, everything was normal, watching a horror movie in the TV room, Madeline snuggling up to you.

At one of the scares you jumped, dropping the popcorn. You sighed.

"I guess I'll go make new popcorn." You got up and walked into the kitchen. When you walked in, someone knocked on the window.

HOLY MOTHER OF-- oh. It's Pearl.

You opened the window.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"That was harsh...well, I want you to stop spending so much time with Madeline." Pearl said enthusiastically. You pause.

"No." You were about to close the window, but Pearl stopped you.

"It's not fair, ________! Madeline has you all to herself! Why don't you love me?" Pearl said a bit too loudly. You blushed.

"Is everything ok in there?" Madeline yell-asked.

"Yea." You called back, then glared at Pearl.

"Ok. Can I at least convince you to like me?" Pearl pleaded.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try..." You mumbled.

"Uhh... I was expecting you to say no... I don't really have anything...-- ooh! Madeline punched me yesterday." Pearl said smugly.

"No, she didn't." You shook your head. Pearl nodded.

"You probably deserved it... Bye Pearl." You closed the window and made the popcorn. Trying to ignore Pearl banging on the window.

You finished the popcorn and sat back down with Madeline.

"You were just making popcorn, right? So what took you so long, _________?" Madeline asked. You kissed her forehead.

"It's nothing you need to worry about."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: after looking for, I kid you not, an entire hour, I still couldn't find a picture of Fem!Sealand and Wy in the same picture. And I still can't find one.